Dolphins Team Member Also a Gang Member? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Team Member Also a Gang Member?

I once heard Larry Johnson say he did the diamond celebration because of some endorsement deal he had.

fitskin said:
I once heard Larry Johnson say he did the diamond celebration because of some endorsement deal he had.

I thought it was a symbol for Penn State football?

larry johnson does the diamond sign because of rockafella. he is endorsed by them and the diamond is the rockafella sign.

Could they mean a recent former Dolphin, Ben Moa H back/fullback was a former memeber, I remember reading an article about how he eventually turned his life around but he had been shot and showed some his scars I think in the Sun Sentinel

that member is no longer on team he played in the jimmy johnson era
i forget his name, i think he wore number 16, or 17 name might be nate something like that, they did a story on him when jimmy johnson was coach. his name slips my mind at this time.

gang member

that member is no longer on team he played in the jimmy johnson era
i forget his name, i think he wore number 16, or 17 name might be nate something like that, they did a story on him when jimmy johnson was coach. his name slips my mind at this time.

tommybobommy said:
Im just repeating what he told us , not saying its true or not its all speculation. ps Ive been on finheaven for years I got my last username banned after I went to the dolphins @jets game inseptember and fins played a good game and everyone on this board was saying fins suck fire saban etc and i got aggrevated at all the posts and went off on one of the threads n got banned lol

I would have banned you for abandoning punctuation.

Mr772 said:
Yeah, he is way to annoying to be in a gang. First time he said "I luv me some me" would have been the last time he said anything.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

quote of the day!

Sage Rosenfels was in a rap group called the 3rd String Mafia

Back
Top Bottom