Dolphins Team Member Also a Gang Member? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Team Member Also a Gang Member?

BLITZKRIEG said:
Welcome to Finheaven!!!...

Don't worry, you'll get use to it. Personally speaking, it may be time for me to invest in a VIP membership. The maturity level here can certainly test one's patience...

PHINZ RULE!!!

Hey Blitzkrieg:

-22 acacia avenue address
-a Cristina Scabbia picture as an avatar
-and a Lacuna Coil signature...
-AND a Phinz fan...

You must be my long lost twin brother!!! ;)

I just invested in the VIP membership, can't wait for it to kick in, so I can go to that thread...

F.

tommybobommy said:
Guys I just thought this was interesting. Nevermind please delete this thread.. I make a serious post and these people have to act like aholes.. No wonder why I never post on these stupid immature forums...

thanks

this is supposed to be a serious post???? lol

cmon man...u think ppl are gonna talk serious about this????

dont be so damnnn sensitive...

neways...my vote is also for wes welker....that boy is gangsta

Who on earth was this guest speaker?

In all seriousness, if he works for an organization, he needs to be fired.

The guy is begging for a lawsuit.

Depending on who this guy is, you should either tell him that his info is bad, or, if he's a jerk, call the Chiefs PR office and tell them what this guy is saying.

Mainge said:
Lol, you mean the diamond Larry Johnson flashes? That has to do with one of his endorsement deals.

Larry Johnson has a deal with Rocawear, The clothes company owned by jay-z and if you know anything, "the Roc" sign is the diamond. It has no affiliation with a gang. Members are super rich rap artist like Kayne West, Jay-Z, and guys signed to a contract that are rappers... not gang members.

tommybobommy said:
Im a senior in high school and today we had a guest speaker who spoke about gangs. Now he said there is gang members in all type of entertainment including the NFL. He went onto say guys who play for Chiefs flash the white diamond and they are involved in a gang. This does not suprise me being that a lot of players had rough lives growing up. But, he also said that , " There is a reciever on the Miami Dolphins who sends money back to a gang because they protected him through college". He did not elaborate and no one asked who the reciever was, well because no one was that interested in it, and I did not want to interupt. Anyone know of what wide reciever this could be ? I mean it could have even be a past player but he made it sound like its a current player and he also said reciever so I was thinking maybe even a tight end. I was thinking McMichael but first person who came to mind was Chambers just because he has enough money to send some back to his "boys".

I thought this was interesting.

Thoughts?

lol Mcmike? That guy is from FT Valley, Ga....the only gang thier is the peach picking gang.

tommybobommy said:
Im a senior in high school and today we had a guest speaker who spoke about gangs. Now he said there is gang members in all type of entertainment including the NFL. He went onto say guys who play for Chiefs flash the white diamond and they are involved in a gang. This does not suprise me being that a lot of players had rough lives growing up. But, he also said that , " There is a reciever on the Miami Dolphins who sends money back to a gang because they protected him through college". He did not elaborate and no one asked who the reciever was, well because no one was that interested in it, and I did not want to interupt. Anyone know of what wide reciever this could be ? I mean it could have even be a past player but he made it sound like its a current player and he also said reciever so I was thinking maybe even a tight end. I was thinking McMichael but first person who came to mind was Chambers just because he has enough money to send some back to his "boys".

I thought this was interesting.

Thoughts?

It's gotta be Wes Welker.

Its David Boston.

wait.

he doesn't need protection. He was huge in College.

I Think It Was Boston. But He Was Paying Them Not To Pull His Nipple Ring Out.

Back
Top Bottom