Dolphins Team Member Also a Gang Member? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Team Member Also a Gang Member?

they do the dimaond cause larry johnson is on team roc a wear a clothing line

tommybobommy said:
I make a serious post and these people have to act like aholes.. No wonder why I never post on these stupid immature forums...

thanks

Welcome to Finheaven!!!...

Don't worry, you'll get use to it. Personally speaking, it may be time for me to invest in a VIP membership. The maturity level here can certainly test one's patience...

PHINZ RULE!!!

GRAPEAPE said:
I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!

I think it's Wes Welker. Look at him he needs protection He's what 5'7" 138 lbs.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Welker gets my vote.

3P said:
Welker gets my vote... I hear the Texas Tech crowd is rough.

Yea, we rival Detroit and Chi-town!....we roll deep here in West Texas :sidelol:

Im just repeating what he told us , not saying its true or not its all speculation. ps Ive been on finheaven for years I got my last username banned after I went to the dolphins @jets game inseptember and fins played a good game and everyone on this board was saying fins suck fire saban etc and i got aggrevated at all the posts and went off on one of the threads n got banned lol

Dolfan5000 said:
Haha, T.O.'s too much of a punk to be involved in any kind of a gang.

Yeah, he is way to annoying to be in a gang. First time he said "I luv me some me" would have been the last time he said anything.

tommybobommy said:
Im just repeating what he told us , not saying its true or not its all speculation. ps Ive been on finheaven for years I got my last username banned after I went to the dolphins @jets game inseptember and fins played a good game and everyone on this board was saying fins suck fire saban etc and i got aggrevated at all the posts and went off on one of the threads n got banned lol

tommybobommy...bananafanabobana..WELCOME BACK! :D

Alot of players get approached by boosters and other people that think or are in power of some sort. A gang member might have been angry or jealous of the person and the rival gang intervined. Some kids all they know or are around is gangmembers depending where they grow up. I would'nt read too much into it unless we see one of our players involved in a 187 or something.

I was always suspicious of Gus....good thing he's gone now! lol No more gang members in Miami!

Fiedler was an enforcer very high up in the Israeli Mafia.

Surferosa said:
Charles Jordan, a Dolphins WR in the 90's, was part of the Bloods. Theres no mention of him sending money back to the gang though...

http://www.agoodblackman.com/sprts_charlesjordan.shtml

gunduel_e0-1.gif

gotta be quick on the draw partner.

Go Fins

Surferosa said:
Charles Jordan, a Dolphins WR in the 90's, was part of the Bloods. Theres no mention of him sending money back to the gang though...

http://www.agoodblackman.com/sprts_charlesjordan.shtml
Good lookin with that article about Charles Jordan. Interesting.

I think if anyone needs protecting, it's Manny Wright... protection from St. Nick gettin in his face.

Back
Top Bottom