Dolphins Top 10 logo contest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Top 10 logo contest

The Miami Herald has the top ten logos submitted to them...I think they narrowed it down from 80 entrants. Some of them look really good - They want the public to vote for the best one.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/08/3223104/the-top-10-miami-dolphins-logo.html

Wow, these are all hideous. I'm shockingly disappointed. I haven't seen as poor a presentation of a sports team ever before. I think this might be worse than New Orleans naming their team the Pelicans. Those logos are fugly.

Eeeeeeeek, most of them are pretty bad. Lol. If I had to pick, it would be #1.

Follow me on Twitter @vlatifi

Wow, these are all hideous. I'm shockingly disappointed. I haven't seen as poor a presentation of a sports team ever before. I think this might be worse than New Orleans naming their team the Pelicans. Those logos are fugly.
And these are the best of all submissions...lol
1 and 4 are the only ones I like

Well these were submitted by the public, and I don't know what the Dolphin's marketing people will come up with. You never are going to make everyone happy. I think the actual logo will be presented sometime around the NFL draft during the end of April. I think this helmet would go great if we go back to the color uniforms Dan Marino wore in his early days with team. I just would make the eye look a little different and tougher looking.

14ipwrc-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

And these are the best of all submissions...lol
1 and 4 are the only ones I like

#4 is nice....but I am not sure how you would get all that on the helmet? I like the #4 logo but would leave the lettering off.

Well these were submitted by the public, and I don't know what the Dolphin's marketing people will come up with. You never are going to make everyone happy. I think the actual logo will be presented sometime around the NFL draft during the end of April. I think this helmet would go great if we go back to the color uniforms Dan Marino wore in his early days with team. I just would make the eye look a little different and tougher looking.

14ipwrc-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

#4 is nice....but I am not sure how you would get all that on the helmet? I like the #4 logo but would leave the lettering off.
Me too

3,4,5,9,10 completely suck. Hard to believe they are among the "best"

If the Dolphins used any of those designs, I would never buy another piece of NFL merchandise ever again.

These are all awful except for the one that has been posted here on FH before. (#7)

Last edited by a moderator:
Something tells me there were only ten submissions...

Back
Top Bottom