Dolphins Top 10 logo contest | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Top 10 logo contest

I liked the Jorge Grillo one the best, but would like to see the half sun in it with shimmering aqua colored water streaks rolling off the Dolphin to simulate he's coming out from the depths, would also love to see a natural grey colored version of it.

My 2nd favorite was the Earl Dixon one, but the black shadow on the Dolphin is a distraction and not sure it would look well on a helmet.

d-1

I know a logo is the least of our problems but seriously if any of those turn out to be our new logo I might stop watching football. I would rather the logo that was leaked or keep the one we currently have and I despise both. If it was up to me I'd bring back the 70's logo or just use the M thats on the helmet of the dolphin with some throwback uniforms. I hope and pray the organization can come up with something better than these herald entries.

I know a logo is the least of our problems but seriously if any of those turn out to be our new logo I might stop watching football. I would rather the logo that was leaked or keep the one we currently have and I despise both. If it was up to me I'd bring back the 70's logo or just use the M thats on the helmet of the dolphin with some throwback uniforms. I hope and pray the organization can come up with something better than these herald entries.

Yeah, I agree in part, but I'm sure they're doing it to increase their sales in merchandise. The Bills and Patriots switched their logo's because some psychologists felt that their logo's weren't intimidating enough to opposing teams and may have contributed to all their losing seasons. I know its a weird theroy, but for years the Patriots and Bill were the laughing stock of the league.

d-1

WAAAAAAYYYYY too much BS in these logos. A logo should be simple. Enough of the stupid 3d effect crap. Is everyone in middle school who designs these?

I like #7. Most of these suck....really suck. Makes you wonder how bad the paper towel one was, besides the fact that it was on a paper towel.

Back
Top Bottom