Dolphins Top 10 logo contest | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Top 10 logo contest

Well these were submitted by the public, and I don't know what the Dolphin's marketing people will come up with. You never are going to make everyone happy. I think the actual logo will be presented sometime around the NFL draft during the end of April. I think this helmet would go great if we go back to the color uniforms Dan Marino wore in his early days with team. I just would make the eye look a little different and tougher looking.

14ipwrc-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

#4 is nice....but I am not sure how you would get all that on the helmet? I like the #4 logo but would leave the lettering off.

This one, #8, is my fav.

This one, #8, is my fav.

I mainly like the colors of #8....we had these colors during Marino's early years...then they started to make the aqua too green or teal colored....aqua is more of a blue color than a green color. I know that no matter what they come up with, some people are going to hate the design/logo.

all fugly. im worried about this change. If ANY of these are chosen as the real new logo, I'm going to be an embarrassed phins fan

I really wish I knew about contests like this before they end. Just like the one on 99designs. I would have entered mine for sure.

I wish you had known too DS ... you've got talent and your logos are awesome. But if you entered one of your designs into that contest, it might have been a runaway winner so fast they wouldn't have gotten much controversy. :)

I wish you had known too DS ... you've got talent and your logos are awesome. But if you entered one of your designs into that contest, it might have been a runaway winner so fast they wouldn't have gotten much controversy. :)

LOL. Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

I still like Skapephin's lighter one the best but I really do like the one posted above, #8.

Also 5 is okay, I like the idea of incorporating the letter + dolphin

Seriously? Those are the ones they went with? Those are all completely ****ing awful.

If a newspaper can't even pick a half decent submission to vote on, what makes you think the clowns in the Dolphins front office will get it right?

At least it's some valuable information. I never understand why fans are upset at our logo, our great classy traditional logo. Now I'll never have to ask again, if those logos are representative of current taste. Jesus smawillickers.

Other than #1, I'm not sure you could jigsaw piece a competent logo from that crop even if you took the least offensive segments of each one. Blank adjacent to blank is the only escape. In fact, that should have been an option, number 11, to vote for the white spaces between the hideous logos.

This has to be the work of Mike Dee. I've read that the Dolphins infiltrate message boards with shills. I'm not among them, BTW. Not sure why I flunked the test. Anyway, Dee must have monopolized every entree in that Herald contest, so even his blind ballerina dolphin with the upturned toes won't seem so objectionable.

Anyway, Dee must have monopolized every entree in that Herald contest, so even his blind ballerina dolphin with the upturned toes won't seem so objectionable.

And here I was just thinking earlier that the leaked logo was starting to sound better and better with all the ****ty alternatives I'm seeing put forth. I'm starting to feel like I'll simply breath a sigh of relief if the leak turns out to be real.

At least it's some valuable information. I never understand why fans are upset at our logo, our great classy traditional logo. Now I'll never have to ask again, if those logos are representative of current taste. Jesus smawillickers.

Other than #1, I'm not sure you could jigsaw piece a competent logo from that crop even if you took the least offensive segments of each one. Blank adjacent to blank is the only escape. In fact, that should have been an option, number 11, to vote for the white spaces between the hideous logos.

This has to be the work of Mike Dee. I've read that the Dolphins infiltrate message boards with shills. I'm not among them, BTW. Not sure why I flunked the test. Anyway, Dee must have monopolized every entree in that Herald contest, so even his blind ballerina dolphin with the upturned toes won't seem so objectionable.

great classy traditional logo?

I hope you are referring to the pre-97 logo, because the current logo is a bastardized, cartoon version of the "great, classy, traditional logo" you reference.

BTW, did Mike Dee spit in your Cheerios? You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him.

Back
Top Bottom