Dolphins v Bills Predictions | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins v Bills Predictions

Phins 27
Bills 17

Once again, Chad Pennington will lead us to victory but this week Ronnie isn't going to have a 50 yard game nor a 100 yarder but he'll be a solid 85 yards on 18 carries. Our D knows whats at stake so they will step up their game a bit and hold lynch to 60 yards and will get some pressure on whoever they will start this week. I know it's a division game but I'm feeling good about this one.

Dolphins come out with a new formation were Pennington goes to center and Satele lines up at qb. Phins win 14-13

Dolphins come out with a new formation were Pennington goes to center and Satele lines up at qb. Phins win 14-13

Well, that would be one way to prevent Satele from throwing ground ball snaps in the wildcat formation. :lol:

I think it will be somewhere around a Dolphins 23 - Bills 21 game, it will be really close but Penny wins it in the end.

I am still shocked of how things have changed I used to hate Chad Pennington and now I just love the way he always gets the Win

see here is the thing- bills have absolutly no moral left, most of their fans have jumped ship, their coach knows this is his last year and they are going to become the first team in NFL history to start off like they did and NOT make the playoffs. And then the fans get the news that this years Buffalo game gives them no cold weather advantage.

Shew, either we win this one because the Bills have lost all of their confidence OR we lose this because our 7-5 record is because we are pretenders and not contenders

I am not happy with the latter so I will chose the former.
(check out the bills message board for LOADS of confidence)

Where's the proof on any of this?

the Fins know what is at stake here, and I know Pennington knows how to handle these situations. Close game - certainly not going to be easy, but Dolphins win 24 -17.

Dolphins win another nailbiter 20-18. Rian Lindell makes 6 FGs but is unable to make a 50 yarder for the win as time expires as it sails....

WIDE RIGHT!

question for any bills fans?

Iam hearing a lot of negativity surrounding this game. It seems as though there is almost like a boycott going on for this one. Bills fans are upset because they know ralph wilson has been trying to shop the team to toronto for a long time. hmmm.

I think bills fans find themselves in a big conundrum on this one. you dont want the toronto market being excited about your franchise so i agree, boycott the game, its in your best interest......iam serious to.

aayd52-1.jpg

If we control Jackson and Lynch I believe it will be a 24-10 win, otherwise it'll come down to has the ball last.

Where's the proof on any of this?
where to start, where to start.

Proof miami is going to win? Not sure thats what you are asking for so I will move on. Ok proof the bills lost confidence.

Check the Bills schedule and then do a quick run down on wins and losses, after you reach 5 losses in 6 games- well there ya go.

Or proof they the bills are playigng in a closed stadium? Im sure you read the dozen or so posts about it, not only in here but on nfl.com, espn.com and the news on the NFL network that the bills fans started a petition to open up the stadium.

Or are you asking about for proof that the bills fans are jumping ship- well thats an easy one check this out
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/

or are you asking for proof about the bills looking for a new coach? You got me on that one, its my opinion that if they do not find a new coach in the off season the bills fans are going string ralph wilson up on the 50 yard line and instead of looking for a new coach they will be looking for a new owner, in any case the bills fans will be happy. (see same link above)

24-14 miami

i just dont see buffalo playing well. their confidence is just about gone. and an unhealthy edwards will make this team worse. losman isnt much better but at least he has the guts to throw it down the field

Back
Top Bottom