Dolphins v Bills Predictions | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins v Bills Predictions

going over there and reading that is hilarious, they are pitiful,, cowher to buffalo recived a five star thread, lol

Doplhins- 26
Bills- 10

We win off turnovers

I think Ginn takes One to the House! I think Ricky has a good day all around and Ronnie will pound!! Our defense rises to the occasion and we start playing like we did in week 3 and 4!!

Miami 27

Bills 17

I'm not gonna say the Bills are gonna win but the overconfidence is hilarious. The Fins are a game up and we losing by 9 points in the 3rd quarter in the 1st game on their home field. You guys are improved but be real. the Bills ost to the Niners but you also squeaked out victories of over the Raiders, Rams, and Seahawks. Not exactly the 85 Bears we're talking about.

This is just as much a road game for the Bills as us. We won in a dome last week which for some reason we don't seem to play well in. We won't come out flat this week. Low scoring game in which special teams will be the difference.

Dolphins 19
Bills 17

I'm not gonna say the Bills are gonna win but the overconfidence is hilarious. The Fins are a game up and we losing by 9 points in the 3rd quarter in the 1st game on their home field. You guys are improved but be real. the Bills ost to the Niners but you also squeaked out victories of over the Raiders, Rams, and Seahawks. Not exactly the 85 Bears we're talking about.

Hmmm. Guess you need a reminder.

Bills 24
Raiders 23

Browns 29
Bills 27

You have struggled and lost against bad teams to. You know what the say about any given Sunday and this Sunday ain't gonna be the Bills Sunday. GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel pretty good about this one actually. We useally eek one out in the first week of december, and its my birthday so they damn well bettert win.

dolphins 1985600
bills -3

actually I am worried especially after last week. My only shinning light is that the bills and dolphins are going in different directions.

Miami won the last 5 out of 6 games
and the bills have lost the last 5 out of 6 games.

But if the bills stick to running the ball and we played like we did last week, you might need to throw one pass to beat us. :unsure:

All i can hope for is a good first drive and for us to get out to an early lead and HOPE it forces the bills to pass- as far as I am concerned the more its in your qb's hand, the better it is for us.

Back
Top Bottom