Dolphins vs Bengals: Final Score | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Bengals: Final Score

I have a gut feeling that this is the game where Miller has a break out performance.

28-0 Miami!

HomerPhinspng-1.jpg

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

I think having Coyle can give us a leg up on Cinci as well. He knows their personnel. He will know where their weaknesses are and how to attack them both defensively and offensively. Definitely a leg up for us in that regard.

Coyle spent one season going against Jay Gruden. This one season was when their was no training camp and a dumbed down playbook. Coyle didn't go against Binns, Hawkins, or Green Ellis either. It's the other way around my friend. Coyle modeled his scheme after Zimmer's.

Anyways

Bengals 38
Dolphins 17

Coyle spent one season going against Jay Gruden. This one season was when their was no training camp and a dumbed down playbook. Coyle didn't go against Binns, Hawkins, or Green Ellis either. It's the other way around my friend. Coyle modeled his scheme after Zimmer's.

Anyways

Bengals 38
Dolphins 17

I don't know you. So I'm not your friend. I said Coyle knows their personnel and their weaknesses and should have an idea of how to attack them. I didn't say he knows the new system and all the coaches. But players have weaknesses my friend. And if a guy, who has been around the players long enough to evaluate those weaknesses, he damn should know how to expose them. And, that being a FACT, then it should be a leg up for us. That is all.

I don't know you. So I'm not your friend. I said Coyle knows their personnel and their weaknesses and should have an idea of how to attack them. I didn't say he knows the new system and all the coaches. But players have weaknesses my friend. And if a guy, who has been around the players long enough to evaluate those weaknesses, he damn should know how to expose them. And, that being a FACT, then it should be a leg up for us. That is all.

He was around Dalton and Green for 1 season. Binns, Hawkins and BJE for zero seasons. The only player on their offense that he "knows" is Gresham.

He was around Dalton and Green for 1 season. Binns, Hawkins and BJE for zero seasons. The only player on their offense that he "knows" is Gresham.

Bro, I see what your getting at. But I'm not talking about only on the offensive side of the ball. He will know their defensive weaknesses pretty well and know how to attack those weaknesses and pass it on to the rest of the coaching staff.

Only if the Bengals coaches are too stupid to realize Coyle is on the opponents team and they fail to change things up.

Come on "friend", that's as basic as it gets but you seem to think the Bengals won't take that into consideration?

Signed: Your friend, Me. :err:

Good game. Head says 24-20 bengals. Heart says 31-23 Fins. The gimp in my basement says 35-17 Fins. I think I will go with heart

eh 24 17 miami. tough game, but we will find that way to make those 2 plays :)

Back
Top Bottom