Dolphins vs Bengals: Final Score | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Bengals: Final Score

Honestly, the score is secondary to me. While a win would be nice I would be happier if I saw tanny looking like he did during most of the cards game. If I had a choice between us losing in a shoot out with tany looking like an all pro or us winning while tanny looked like a deer in headlights, ill take the former. We aren't making the Super Bowl this year so to me the most important aspect this season is seeing if we finally have our franchise qb.

While a win would be great, it's much more important for this franchise if tanny evolves into something we can build around. So if we lose let's look at the bigger picture. This still can be memorable season independent of our record. Panther fans had a pretty good time last year and they had reason to celebrate record nonwithstanding. I'm rooting more for tanny this game than a win.

I believe the pass rush sets the tempo of this game. If we can get good, constant pressure I don't see why we can't win this game. Bush and Miller (If he gets any touches) should both have big days and the passing game should flourish with their weak secondary. They are literally bringing back waived players to fill out their secondary. Jaguars defense made a couple nice stops last week and they are literally the last ranked defense. The only thing that concerns me is our secondary with Marshall being out.

35-28 Fins

Honestly, the score is secondary to me. While a win would be nice I would be happier if I saw tanny looking like he did during most of the cards game. If I had a choice between us losing in a shoot out with tany looking like an all pro or us winning while tanny looked like a deer in headlights, ill take the former. We aren't making the Super Bowl this year so to me the most important aspect this season is seeing if we finally have our franchise qb.

While a win would be great, it's much more important for this franchise if tanny evolves into something we can build around. So if we lose let's look at the bigger picture. This still can be memorable season independent of our record. Panther fans had a pretty good time last year and they had reason to celebrate record nonwithstanding. I'm rooting more for tanny this game than a win.

I couldn't disagree more. You're basically saying that if Michael Jordan, the rookie you just drafted on your basketball team, scored 40+ points a game his first year, you would be happy with a losing record... By MJ scoring 40+ points a game, does this guarantee a winning record for your team next year?

Take away Tannys 3 picks in the first game and every game lost was close.This will be no different.

27-24 Miami comes out on top in this one in overtime

Miami 30 Cincinnati 24

Cincy's defense isn't nearly as fast as Arizona's. I think playing a slower defense this week helps us here. And Coyle knows that defense like the back of his hand..

I liked this matchup weeks ago. Now I do not. No chance to slow down their offense. Cinci's pass rush is better than I thought and they are at hope...Fins are on the road two straight weeks. Score will not be good.

My guess is 35-17 Bengals. However, as cruel as the football Gods have been to Miami the last few years they would have us lose in OT.....31-28, and yes Carp would miss one in regulation and another in OT (and for the record, I like Carp).

I cannot stress how the back to back road games might negatively affect the young Fins.

Back
Top Bottom