Dolphins vs Bengals: Final Score | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Bengals: Final Score

I predict a shootout that once again comes down to a kick at the end.

Dolphins dominate this game early and often......The Bengals counter with a second half resurgence......As the 4th quarter nears its end the game is tightening up................and our defense actually makes a stop to win it!

Im predicting an easy win for Bengals over a td. I still think Tanne will play good I see secondary letting is down again, AJ Green having a big day

:idk:Gaffney and Armstrong ?? You DO know we signed Gaffney this week, right??

Well he probably wants to forget that we signed Armstrong who was so good he got cut by the Redskins. Gaffney could be a useful player although alot of teams passed on him. Im sure if Oakland would have signed him a month ago he would have said his injury finally healed then also. The best thing is he cant be worse than Naannee.

Miami grinds out on the ground, eating up time of possession. Tannehill has success in the play action game. We keep Cinci's offense off the field by eating up close to 40 minutes of TOP. We win 20-14. Tannehill 16/23 180, 1 TD. Bush/ Miller/ DT combine for 230 yards on the ground.

Damn I was close...again. =) Not the running game. But the final score.

Lol. Dead wrong. Dead wrong. DEAD WRONG people. This was interesting and entertaining reading the 34 - 10 Bengals predictions by dolfans after the fact.

:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom