Dolphins vs Saints pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Saints pick

Worst back 7 in football with Top 5 QB don't look good but there defense is not good at all either. IMO we will lose 38-24

Im thinking we see a different performance on offense than the rubbish they laid down in NY. Outside that, not feeling warm and fuzzy but thats how it is after a beat down.

I don't think he's washed up, I just think Cutler is a very unpredictable, erratic, and volatile football player. We will learn a lot about him this Sunday, I think he bounces back.
Lol...bounce back from what?

I think the Jets game is all we have to go by historically. Anything else that has happened with this team over the last 13 games is out the window. All I can look at is the Jets game and that's final. So since that's the only game this team and coaching staff has ever played I choose NO 52-0.

The offense is absolutely going to have to break out completely for us to even have a shot in this game. Really needed that Jets game.... If we drop this one, I smell 1-4 when the Jets come to town for a dish of revenge. It'll probably be a meaningless game for both teams at that point.

This is the most winnable game between now and then. That Titans game is going to be a disaster of a snore fest as I can see that offense slowly marching up and down the field picking up first down after first down, and the Dolphins struggling to move the football. I've seen that game before. I won't even speak on @ATL. That game is probably over at halftime.

God this schedule is brutal. Dropping the few gimmes on the schedule (like @NYJ) is really painful.

The offense is absolutely going to have to break out completely for us to even have a shot in this game. Really needed that Jets game.... If we drop this one, I smell 1-4 when the Jets come to town for a dish of revenge. It'll probably be a meaningless game for both teams at that point.

This is the most winnable game between now and then. That Titans game is going to be a disaster of a snore fest as I can see that offense slowly marching up and down the field picking up first down after first down, and the Dolphins struggling to move the football. I've seen that game before. I won't even speak on @ATL. That game is probably over at halftime.

God this schedule is brutal. Dropping the few gimmes on the schedule (like @NYJ) is really painful.

This is the NFL, there are no gimmes. Especially when the other team has a talented young defense, is playing at home against a division rival, and everyone is dogging them.

Too many Dolphins players and coaches had the "gimmie" mindset and that's the main reason imo that we lost.

My parents are big Redskins fans and they told me about this one game years ago when the Skins had like the best record in football and the Cowboys had something like 1 win (the game was at the end of the season). Dallas beat Washington and it hurt the Skins for the playoffs when Dallas had absolutely no business winning that game. Moral of the story, gimmie games do not exist in the NFL, especially when it comes to division rivals.

Brees throws for 325+ on this defense. Or does AD have a career rushing day? Either way, Saints big over the Fins.

I also don't see the, "We will be angry and win" thing working here. If you can't take care of the jets, you can't win this one, on skill or anger.

I don't think he's washed up, I just think Cutler is a very unpredictable, erratic, and volatile football player. We will learn a lot about him this Sunday, I think he bounces back.

That's probably true after watching that tape again but if the ball placement doesn't improve this teams going nowhere.

Hopefully some of it is rust and lack of reps with the skill guys and not he can't offset his mechanics any longer

Back
Top Bottom