Dolphins vs Saints pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Saints pick

That Trent Green corpse remark is insulting. To Green. He wasn't Cutler-level bad for us. He just tried to go low on a defensive lineman. Trents head made direct collision with 300+ lbs of DL knee. His brain may have been scrambled, but he wasn't a corpse

By Monday, everyone will be talking about how the Saints' defense has finally turn things around, and looks like they are improving...thanks to the way our offense will make them look, unfortunately.

Dolphins suck ass...cutler is a *****

Last edited by a moderator:
That Trent Green corpse remark is insulting. To Green. He wasn't Cutler-level bad for us. He just tried to go low on a defensive lineman. Trents head made direct collision with 300+ lbs of DL knee. His brain may have been scrambled, but he wasn't a corpse

He came to Miami with concussion issues. His eggs were already scrambled

Nobody wants to be more wrong than me, but I think Brees will perform Surgery on our Secondary. I'm so DISAPPOINTED in Our Guys. You can travel this Galactic Universe, and find Nobody that HATES THE JETS more than I do. Timmons doesn't play DB,CB, or Safety....So I think we're In BIG trouble!!! NO 27 MIA 20

As long as Cutler is the QB, I am boldly predicting a 4 win season. Unfortunately, one of the 4 wins will not happen anytime soon, and certainly not against a high powered offense like New Orleans. Miami can not go td to td with Brees.

Some of you people are hilarious, acting like all we need is Tannehill back and all our problems are solved. Aside from a few games last year, we sucked with Tannehill as QB for YEEEAARRSSS. And guess what? It wasn't completely Tanny's fault then, nor is it completely Cutler's fault now. How we play Sunday against the Saints has way more to do with the coaches than anything else. WE HAVE THE TALENT TO WIN THIS. The question is, whether we have the will, the character and a good f*cking game plan. Gase needs to step up and earn his stripes... Having said that, I hope things come together and we win this. BUT, I think it will take a few more weeks for this team to gel.

Saints by 17.

I’ve been a die hard Dolphins fan since I was born but this year will be a massive disappointment. Brees will light this team up. Gase’s play calling has been anemic at best. 1st down run, 2nd down run and 3rd an long WTF. We got lucky vs LA.

31 - 13 Saints

As long as Cutler is the QB, I am boldly predicting a 4 win season. Unfortunately, one of the 4 wins will not happen anytime soon, and certainly not against a high powered offense like New Orleans. Miami can not go td to td with Brees.

Not many teams can go TD to TD with Brees. I have to admit, I like watching him play when it’s not against Miami.

Seems to me that this year teams that laid an egg one week come back with a vengeance the next and vice versa.

I'm going with a big win because without hope what else do I have with this team.

Dolphins fanatic mind 31-21 Dolphins. (ME)

After last week from a non-biased NFL fan 38-21 Saints easy.

If McCown and Robbie Anderson destroyed us, how the hell do you think Brees and Michael Thomas will do?

Good Luck Dolphins. Maybe, just maybe, this team will come out playing hard.

Dolphins Keys-Run the ball, Limit chunk yardage, Gods help

Some of you people are hilarious, acting like all we need is Tannehill back and all our problems are solved. Aside from a few games last year, we sucked with Tannehill as QB for YEEEAARRSSS. And guess what? It wasn't completely Tanny's fault then, nor is it completely Cutler's fault now. How we play Sunday against the Saints has way more to do with the coaches than anything else. WE HAVE THE TALENT TO WIN THIS. The question is, whether we have the will, the character and a good f*cking game plan. Gase needs to step up and earn his stripes... Having said that, I hope things come together and we win this. BUT, I think it will take a few more weeks for this team to gel.

Saints by 17.

Ya you're def right on many things. I do believe that was the worst QBing performance that I've seen in a long time even with the bums we've had. I have been a Cutler fan as a Dolphin but last week hurt. It was an atrocious display of football. You're right we can easily win this but people have many reasons to be alerted by that performance. Timmons will be a nice piece to have back and our Running D is playing well. Our Offense is the reason we lost that game. We're 6th in defensive ppg. The offense should score at least 2-3 tds every week with the guys we have. I love Coach Gase but I also have to be real and blame Gase for that loss. For whatever reason, he didn't prepare his guys to play. If Ajayi can get a solid running game going (offensive line issues), then we have a great shot at winning. Saints firepower may be too much for us. Gase has a few more days to iron out the mess. Sunday we shall see..

Back
Top Bottom