Dolphins Win Thursday Night.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Win Thursday Night....

This is the same situation when the Ravens won the SB with Dilfer....Little Ben either throws screen passes that the receiver luckily takes for a 30-40 yard gain or he throws the ball up for grabs and the receivers bobble the ball and somehow come up with it....I think this team is the same with or without him....

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I highly doubt that. He is overrated, but there's no way Bollinger, Frerotte, Losman, Frye, Carr, Brooks, Favre, Orton, Grossman, Harrington, Vick, Warner or Smith would've won a Super Bowl with the Steelers.

are you kidding me? i personally will not disagree ben is a great qb. But, on the other hand its clear that last year with the way the o line played, willie and the bus. Any poised and controlled qb could have won the SB with them last year.

favre? lmao he def! would have
harrington? with the proper guidance it could be done ( detroits staff wasn't exactly stout)
i think vick could also as well as a handful of other qb's

Aqua4Ever04 said:
If Charlie Batch is a good quarterback, Gus Frerotte is a hall of famer. I still think the Steelers will at least put up a fight, but they have no threat on offense at all.
stop willie parker and we win:cooldude:

FIN FAN IN OHIO said:
Am I the only one that thinks we can win this game with the Steelers having Roethlisberger or not having him....I mean seriously the guy throws the ball like 12-14 times per game....And the Steelers will continue to run the same offense they ran last year with or without him....They will pound the ball and throw those annoying screen passes that result in a 70 yard miracle TD reception....We can win this game by exploiting their DB's....With a solid night from Daunte and the boys we will be just fine....

Not only are you NOT the only one who thinks Miami will win. The VAST VAST majority that I have had discussions with on this board think we will win too. I just wonder where folks get there info before they post.

murphee111 said:
I agree with that 100%...deep down im hoping we completely destroy them....i think that would give us confidence all season long...right to the super bowl.....

I'm with ya!! I'm hoping we can keep them out of the endzone the whole game. I want to see a 31-3 route!!!

This will be a good game, and with Batch I feel we have a better chance to win. All I care about is we get a win, period.

Man, if we can establish a running game and protect Daunte', this will be no contest!!

djphinfan said:
I think we can win but if we do and the steelers don't have ben, the win will have no credibility.
I want to play them at full strength,but there not so lets kick their arsses

Don't be so sure. Remember the Steelers are not just Ben, it is a whole team that works like a cohesive unit. I will not take away from the team just because Ben is not playing. Remember, Charlie Batch won 2 last year when he replaced Ben. With that said, I think we will kick their collective a*****.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dolphins:

I too think we could win this game with Ben at QB or not. The funny thing is it is now a NO win situation for us no matter what. If we win they will all say it was because Ben did not play. Ifd we lose then they will all say well they didnt have Ben. As you can see it is a no win situation but screw everyone else lets just go WIN BABY !!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I highly doubt that. He is overrated, but there's no way Bollinger, Frerotte, Losman, Frye, Carr, Brooks, Favre, Orton, Grossman, Harrington, Vick, Warner or Smith would've won a Super Bowl with the Steelers.

I HIGHLY doubt that!
Carr and Smith are both great QBs. They get killed because their O-Line sucks and they haven't had decent targets to throw the ball to. Put one of the two to the Steelers and Roethlisberger to San Fran or Houston: ---> SAME THING HAPPENS! Steelers would have gone all the way while Roethlisberger would have gotten killed.
Same with Grossman, he's a great QB as well, if he can stay healthy, of course.
And WARNER or FAVRE??? Do you really doubt they would have won the big game with that team? U gotta be kidding right?

FIN FAN IN OHIO said:
Am I the only one that thinks we can win this game with the Steelers having Roethlisberger or not having him....I mean seriously the guy throws the ball like 12-14 times per game....And the Steelers will continue to run the same offense they ran last year with or without him....They will pound the ball and throw those annoying screen passes that result in a 70 yard miracle TD reception....We can win this game by exploiting their DB's....With a solid night from Daunte and the boys we will be just fine....

Incredible game analysis

The steelers defense is going to be *really* fired up for this game -- I think they're going to put the team on their shoulders and come after Miami hard, fast, and often.

I don't see this as an easy game.

31-10 Phins

Easy win, we would have won it with Rothenhamburgular at qb, but it would have been 23 - 17

Back
Top Bottom