Dolphins Win Thursday Night.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Win Thursday Night....

xiidaen said:
The steelers defense is going to be *really* fired up for this game -- I think they're going to put the team on their shoulders and come after Miami hard, fast, and often.

I don't see this as an easy game.

Exactly............we got guys on here predicting 31-10.......... how they figure that with the Pitt D at home is beyond me.

slyfox13 said:
stop willie parker and we win:cooldude:
... and that's the bottom line.

further prediction: Batch throws a pick-6

This will be closer than we want it to be......We've got so many new guys,coaches etc.Our "O"line isn't exactly pro-bowl material, on the road,season opener,blah blah blah,That being said I'm callin' it 21-17 Phins win...

FIN FAN IN OHIO said:
Am I the only one that thinks we can win this game with the Steelers having Roethlisberger or not having him....I mean seriously the guy throws the ball like 12-14 times per game....And the Steelers will continue to run the same offense they ran last year with or without him....They will pound the ball and throw those annoying screen passes that result in a 70 yard miracle TD reception....We can win this game by exploiting their DB's....With a solid night from Daunte and the boys we will be just fine....
Heck no! I've been telling these scareddy cats not to watch the game if they're scared. We are going to punish the super bowl cheaters.

CDNPHIN said:
This will be closer than we want it to be......We've got so many new guys,coaches etc.Our "O"line isn't exactly pro-bowl material, on the road,season opener,blah blah blah,That being said I'm callin' it 21-17 Phins win...
Our new coaches are coaching our system not the other way around so anyone that was here last year is in they're 2nd year.:wink: I'm saying 17-3 Miami.

enigmatics said:
Exactly............we got guys on here predicting 31-10.......... how they figure that with the Pitt D at home is beyond me.
Pitt was better on the road than at home last year.

enigmatics said:
Hey don't be bustin' on me.:lol: Actually I responded because I had posted earlier I'm hoping for a 31-3 route. My dad used to say "wish in one hand and s*** in the other and see which one fills up first". Don't ask me what that really means-I never knew for sure. But I got the idea that he was trying to tell me wishing for something doesn't mean s***.
Anyway, that's what I'm wishing for and your realistic and reasonable attitude isn't going to dampen my spirits.

It should be a low scoring game no doubt with their defenses being so good (esp. Pitt) and Daunte new for Miami and a backup (Batch) for Pitt. I'm thinking 17-10 Dolphins!!! The Pitt defense will keep it close!!!

Phin-O-mania said:
It sucks I have to work Thursday.

Well,just do what any die-hard level headed fan would do. FAKE YOUR OWN DEATH.

Forget it!!

DDTDON said:
Don't be so sure. Remember the Steelers are not just Ben, it is a whole team that works like a cohesive unit. I will not take away from the team just because Ben is not playing. Remember, Charlie Batch won 2 last year when he replaced Ben. With that said, I think we will kick their collective a*****.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dolphins:

We are going to loss this game, not because of bash it or the defense or the rb, we are going to loss this game because of the zebras and there fantastics calling. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

I see us winning reguardless, If our offense blows them out of the water we win or Mare gets like 6 fieldgoals, either way i see us winning.

No

The Steeler Defense wil come at Culpeppy with whatever they got. By the half he will be scared ****less because he wont know whos coming to kill him. By him being nervous and not wanting to get hit he will throw 2 picks.

Steelers win 20-14

Parker and the D have a huge game:cooldude:

totaly agree

FIN FAN IN OHIO said:
Am I the only one that thinks we can win this game with the Steelers having Roethlisberger or not having him....I mean seriously the guy throws the ball like 12-14 times per game....And the Steelers will continue to run the same offense they ran last year with or without him....They will pound the ball and throw those annoying screen passes that result in a 70 yard miracle TD reception....We can win this game by exploiting their DB's....With a solid night from Daunte and the boys we will be just fine....

you r 100% rite and i totally agree with you..every1 is under estamating us but they dont relize that we have an unreal team and the stellers got lucky last season!:dolphins:

Lucky?

No no no no.

U r underestimating us. W/ or w/o roethlisberger we will still win this game.

LucK?

Beating Cincy on the Road
Beating the Colts on the Road
Beating the Broncos on the Road
Beating Seattle in the Super Bowl.

NO WAY THAT **** IS LUCk

BUT UR GUNNA NEED SUM ON THURSDAY.:refuse:

Back
Top Bottom