Dolphins Win Thursday Night.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Win Thursday Night....

steelernation13 said:
Lucky?

No no no no.

U r underestimating us. W/ or w/o roethlisberger we will still win this game.

LucK?

Beating Cincy on the Road
Beating the Colts on the Road
Beating the Broncos on the Road
Beating Seattle in the Super Bowl.

NO WAY THAT **** IS LUCk

BUT UR GUNNA NEED SUM ON THURSDAY.:refuse:

Beating Cincy on the road ??? The Steelers beat Cincy because Palmer was knocked out of the game. The Colts ?? Well, if I was a Steelers fan I would call that whole fiasco serendipity.

Yea it was unfortunate that Palmer got knocked out of the game. But the fact is that Cincy's Defense was there the whole time. We tore them up. No excuse for that. Plus the colts game we dominated them the whole time. The zebras ruined everything by overturning troys INT. We lost all momentum and energy.

No good points.

No luck here.

Have fun thurs.:refuse:

Lucky Yes You Were....

YES you were lucky to beat Cincy....If Kimo wouldn't have "accidentally" rolled in to Palmer's knee then they would have beaten you guys all day long down field....

YES you were lucky to beat Indy....Come on Bettis the "bust" fumbles and the luckiest man on earth Little Ben makes the luckiest tackle in the history of the NFL....

YES you were lucky to beat Denver....Little Ben throws a ball that deflects off of Ward's shoulder pad goes 20 feet in the air and then falls right in his hands....Bailey should have picked off that awful pass and took it to Da house....

AND YES you were lucky to win the Super Bowl....The officiating was horrible....And Seattle was a better team....

steelernation13 said:
Yea it was unfortunate that Palmer got knocked out of the game. But the fact is that Cincy's Defense was there the whole time. We tore them up. No excuse for that. Plus the colts game we dominated them the whole time. The zebras ruined everything by overturning troys INT. We lost all momentum and energy.

No good points.

No luck here.

I think the Steelers killed the Colts and it was that one mistake by the refs that caused it to be a close game. It was only by a fluke fumble that the Colts had a chance to win the game at the end.

The Bengal game was simply over when Palmer was out. However even with Kitna the Bengals were able to stay in that game. I do not have a doubt in my mind that with Palmer the game would of been much different.

steelernation13 said:

No good points.

No luck here.

No doubt you have every reason to be confident. The Steelers are a good team and Cowher is an awfully good coach. I'm not really taking anything away from them. Nonetheless, Carson Palmer's absence made a huge difference. Obviously, no one can state for a fact that had Palmer not been injured the results would have been different. But they had already beaten the Steelers once and may've again. Who knows? The Colts game, again was a fiasco. The Steelers, as you stated, dominated most of the game. The last few minutes gave the Colts, what, 3 separate chances to win and they choked each time.
This game on Thursday is a game that you guys are supposed to win. However, there are alot of reasons for this being a winnable game for the Dolphins.

we gotta win this
1. To prove doubters wrong
2. To prove that Daunte isnt just an athlete but a QB.
3. National TV

steelernation13 said:
Lucky?

No no no no.

U r underestimating us. W/ or w/o roethlisberger we will still win this game.

LucK?

Beating Cincy on the Road
Beating the Colts on the Road
Beating the Broncos on the Road
Beating Seattle in the Super Bowl.

NO WAY THAT **** IS LUCk

BUT UR GUNNA NEED SUM ON THURSDAY.:refuse:

That was last year. This year the glass slipper comes off. Get over it!!

steelernation13 said:

No good points.

No luck here.

Sorry, but nobody buys that. The Colts routed the steelers in the regular season game and would have done the same in the playoffs if Tony Dungy's son didn't die late in the season.. If you remember, the Colts lost their first game of the season to san diego right after Dungy's son tragically passed away. And that team was never the same as they were affected by that tragic event.

Again, I dont buy the Steelers run. They are by far the most tainted super bowl winner in the history of the NFL when you include how they went for Palmer's knees and the referee's handing the trophy to Pitt instead of the better team (Seattle) in the final game .... Along with the untimely and unexpected tragic passing of Dungy's kid .

The only game you legitimately won in the playoffs was against Denver, and Miami beat Denver to a pulp by a tune of 34-10 ..

The Squealers -- A Tainted run to the highest degree.. And everyone I talk to about it knows it ..

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I think the Steelers killed the Colts and it was that one mistake by the refs that caused it to be a close game. It was only by a fluke fumble that the Colts had a chance to win the game at the end.

The Bengal game was simply over when Palmer was out. However even with Kitna the Bengals were able to stay in that game. I do not have a doubt in my mind that with Palmer the game would of been much different.
I do like Kitna alot,and had faith he would challenge their secondary.Your right though,it would of been a different outcome if Palmer was in there.

and u played and beat those teams without roethlisberger,ward,randle el,bettis,and hope.

Dont think so buddy.

xiidaen said:
The steelers defense is going to be *really* fired up for this game -- I think they're going to put the team on their shoulders and come after Miami hard, fast, and often.

I don't see this as an easy game.

I would have to agree with you XI... This game is going to be tough... And I think that the team with the least amount of turnovers wins this one... This is going to be a very TOUGH defensive game... Low points!

Back
Top Bottom