Dolphins working on trade for offensive tackle Branden Albert | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins working on trade for offensive tackle Branden Albert

If they can do it for a 3rd with a reasonable contract, I would be on board

Umm Really?!? It's in the forum, all over the place!!! :lol2:

I think most people here don't mind Albert or even giving up a 2nd round pick but the contract that he wants is crazy. We're going to be in a lot of trouble with the cap next year. Sometimes the best trades are the ones you don't make. If it was up to me, I'd stay at 12 and take an OT there if one falls to us. If not, then I'd take one in round 2. Just have a bad feeling about this trade and giving up more than a 3rd is stupid too as everyone knows KC don't want to keep him. I hope Ireland doesn't pull the triger on this one but as a Dolphins fan, I will root for him to do good if he ends up on our team.

Ozzy rules!!

I can understand them wanting to trade for Albert I don't have a problem with giving up a draft pick, the problem I'm having is the money he is going to want, is it worth trading for a very gd LT and paying him a big contract or moving up on the draft and picking a younger and cheaper and higher celing player on fisher or Johnson and having to give up picks to do it. So the question is, is fisher or Johnson worth it IMO I think it is we need a great LT and I think they know this but we will have to pay one way or another. Not that I like to give away draft picks away but we need to solidify that position.

SLow down...

I saw this posted on my Facebook page and I didn't see it posted in hear so I was asking if ANYONE else had heard. FYI wasn't trying to be dramatic, the whole quote "The Phinstones NFL.com's Ian Rapoport "hears" the Dolphins are indeed interested in trading for Chiefs LT Branden Albert." didn't fit in the subject.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

So like I said, my bad... Didnt see it in the forum and I have been having some technical difficulties as well.

Dude, there is a 30 thread page right at the top of the page.

I can understand them wanting to trade for Albert I don't have a problem with giving up a draft pick, the problem I'm having is the money he is going to want, is it worth trading for a very gd LT and paying him a big contract or moving up on the draft and picking a younger and cheaper and higher celing player on fisher or Johnson and having to give up picks to do it. So the question is, is fisher or Johnson worth it IMO I think it is we need a great LT and I think they know this but we will have to pay one way or another. Not that I like to give away draft picks away but we need to solidify that position.

If the FO makes this trade it means they don't feel as good about their draft options as some around here think they do.

Let's see, guys.......or the 54th pick (one pick)......or the 12th and 54th (two picks). :ponder:

Agree!

Albert had the seventh-highest Pass Blocking Efficiency score of all tackles in 2012!

Let's see, guys...... a solid player ....... or an enigma??

It mean Jeff is a dumb a_ _ for not resigning Jake Long! What a Effing waste. Now were going to wast a second round pick on Fat Albert, and pay him more than what Jake Long wanted!

WTF

What a complete waste of a 2nd pick if this goes through.... :bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom