Donald Thomas is back | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donald Thomas is back

Thanks for the update. A nice competition brewing between Murphy and Thomas for that RG spot. Should be interesting.

I also heard that the boogieman checks under his bed at night before going to sleep to see if Donald Thomas is hiding under there.

I know I read somewhere that Donald Thomas bench presses more then 550 pounds

I was there to see him do it, and it was while he had the pec injury and he was only using one arm. He benched 550 12 times and would have done more but stopped to sign autographs.....while still holding the 550 over his head. :rimshot:

Who's happier - us or Donald Thomas?

Murphy is probably not pleased. What I like about the new regime, Murphy's response to the new development will be "I welcome his return as I want to be the best RG on this team and I will continue to work hard and prove it."

May the best man win.

Thanks for the update. A nice competition brewing between Murphy and Thomas for that RG spot. Should be interesting.
Not really much of a competition. At this point in the two RG's career it goes something like this:

Shawn Murphy < average NFL starting RG
Donald Thomas > Superman after drinking a "5 hour energy"

:hump:

The Dolphins only limited Donald Thomas' participation in contact drills so as not to demoralize the entire defense. He desires two things out of life: to destroy his enemies, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

When Donald Thomas does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Donald Thomas is in Freddy Krueger's nightmares, his hands are so heavy he high fives mt rushmore

Not really much of a competition. At this point in the two RG's career it goes something like this:

Shawn Murphy < average NFL starting RG
Donald Thomas > Superman after drinking a "5 hour energy"

:hump:

Donald thomas doesnt drink "5 hour energy", "5 hour energy" is d Toms sweat. :yap:

T He desires two things out of life: to destroy his enemies, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

If we could only sign Donald's like-minded friend..... :D

conanthebarbarian-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom