Don't hate on Drake now!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't hate on Drake now!!

Was a big fan of Drake going into the draft and still am. He is a PERFECT fit for Gase's offense (when hes actually able to run it).

It shouldn't have gotten Ajayi cut either. You cant hit a hole if it aint there. Think of how stupid people would have called the Vikings if they cut AP whenever he didn't hit the hole. That dude always had to find different directions to run... and he made it work.

There are not gaping holes like some OLs produce, but there are opportunities for yards.

You are overstating your case. Ajayi made some atrocious decisions during the Ravens game.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at. I’m not defending Ajayi. I actually don’t mind the trade.

I just wouldn’t expect much of a running game from anyone behind this line

I saw a post asking what the Giants have accomplished with Odell Beckham. Uh, roughly the same thing the Dolphins have accomplished with every player on their roster since 1973. Are we really trying to pretend Beckham isn't a huge plus? Scary.

I asked that question. It would be nice if you would quote the post and respond to it, instead of engaging in passive aggressive posting behavior.

I stand by my statement. Odell Beckham Jr. is a great talent, but that Giants team is a dysfunctional trainwreck. Is Beckham unfairly blamed for that trainwreck? Does the blame fall more squarely on McAdoo? Probably! But until I see Beckham without a circus surrounding him, and reveling in that circus, what else can I think?

You'll also notice that I didn't comment on Dez Bryant at all. That's because Dez Bryant has never listed himself as "DNP - OUT" on the injury report with an ankle injury mere minutes after competing in a locker room breakdancing competition.

A relevant quote for this discussion (on multiple levels), from none other than the great Emmitt Smith: "A leopard can not change its stripes."

I honestly have no idea what to expect with Drake. Just haven't seen enough. Certainly concerned about his injury history in college.

I have seen enough of Williams to know that he's not exactly setting a high bar for Drake.

We know Williams is not the answer at RB. Drake might or might not turn out to be good but I agree that we haven't seen enough of him. Then again, is it fair to judge him or anyone else running behind this line?

Ozzy rules!!

anigif_enhanced-2433-1403980069-1.gif

It's not Drake's fault that Ajayi got cut.....I've got his back.

I don't think anyone hates on Drake but its Gase's fault for not getting him more playing time in the first place. obviously Gase thought Ajayi was much better than any other back we had because he had 80 percent of the snaps

Drake is a good back but he’s a complimentary one, don’t let gase’s trash play calling fool you on good players.

Drake hasn't been used much for a reason and I'm sure the Gase supporters will back it up because they support the HC going by the support he is getting. So by default he isn't a Drake fan based on how much he has utilzed him which is basically zero. Hes got no choice now.

Screens for Drake is the best option but its going to be tough vause they are going to be looking for him on those. Unless he pulls a Miller he just won't get it done between the tackles. Between running east west he just gets nicked up to easily, Williams has size but goes down too easily, Perry is the dark horse and hope he surprises. The rookie on the PT from Michigan was not that outstanding at the college level so can't look for much there. Maybe with Philly being 5 deep at RB or possibly Dallas maybe there is some opportunities there.

Back
Top Bottom