Draft Order as of November 17 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Order as of November 17

I was fully on board the waddle train until the injury. I am assuming you liked Devonta better than Waddle before the injury? Good to have you back by the way.
Thank you! And, yeah, I think Smith is just so clean. Waddle is great, and I'd love to have both, but I don't think he separates at will like Smith - very few players do, and the ones that do don't typically catch the ball anywhere near as well.

Waddle is clearly faster/more explosive and better with the ball in his hands, so I would really like to get both for Tua.

Thank you! And, yeah, I think Smith is just so clean. Waddle is great, and I'd love to have both, but I don't think he separates at will like Smith - very few players do, and the ones that do don't typically catch the ball anywhere near as well.

Waddle is clearly faster/more explosive and better with the ball in his hands, so I would really like to get both for Tua.
I'm new around here but it seems like guys are asking you question about the draft so I assume you study some of these guys. So I'll join in and ask what do you think of Rondale Moore?

I'm new around here but it seems like guys are asking you question about the draft so I assume you study some of these guys. So I'll join in and ask what do you think of Rondale Moore?
Slimm (PWave) stays on top of it better than anyone. Love Moore. Only concerns are size, sample size, and routes. I think he has the talent to be a great route runner, but a lot of his touches on film are screens, and some guys just never develop that aspect of their games. Will probably give him a Top 40 grade.

Moore is very dangerous once the ball is in his hands.

But questions remain about his route running and overall polish as a WR.

He is also small and slightly built so durability is a worry.

But he has the potential to be a scary, big play weapon.

Would not mind him in R 2 if WR does not happen in R 1, but I would have at least 5 WR's ahead of him.

Moore is very dangerous once the ball is in his hands.

But questions remain about his route running and overall polish as a WR.

He is also small and slightly built so durability is a worry.

But he has the potential to be a scary, big play weapon.

Would not mind him in R 2 if WR does not happen in R 1, but I would have at least 5 WR's ahead of him.
He might be slightly built but he squatted 600 lbs at 180lb body weight. That's ridiculous. Also he looks like he runs hard abs breaks tackles. Seems to be hard to bring down.

But as said above I dont look too much into players. But he intrigues me and looks very dangerous with the ball in his hand.

Slimm (PWave) stays on top of it better than anyone. Love Moore. Only concerns are size, sample size, and routes. I think he has the talent to be a great route runner, but a lot of his touches on film are screens, and some guys just never develop that aspect of their games. Will probably give him a Top 40 grade.
He just looks very explosive with the ball in his hand. But if he is not going to be a gadget player I think we need more than that. I think this coaching staff is starting to prove they can coach kids up. Maybe they could get him to run better routes.

Yeah a lot of people are underestimating Rondale Moore. That kid is a little powerhouse. He's better than a whole bunch of guys that are bigger than him. They're not as strong, powerful, or quick as he is.
That's what I'm really impressed with. Yeah he only weighs 180 lbs but food luck bringing him down and that's even if you can catch him. He went crazy his freshman year then got hurt after 4 games his sophomore year and I think he opted out this year? But that doesnt give much of a sample size.

That would be the thing that scares me away a little

Well he opted out at first but opted back in after the Big-10 decided they were going to play football. He hasn't played yet though and coach hasn't really specified why. Little bit of a weird situation there unless he's still dealing with the knee.

Well he opted out at first but opted back in after the Big-10 decided they were going to play football. He hasn't played yet though and coach hasn't really specified why. Little bit of a weird situation there unless he's still dealing with the knee.
Yeah that is a little weird. You would think he would like to get a little bit more tape out there.

Do you think his freshman year alone can still get him picked in the first or second round?

i honestly wouldnt hate Smith 1A Waddle 1B Zaven Collins 2 A Javonte Williams 2B

Last edited:
Yeah that is a little weird. You would think he would like to get a little bit more tape out there.

Do you think his freshman year alone can still get him picked in the first or second round?

I think if he has as strong of a combine as he's capable of having - along with his freshman tape makes him a lock top 50 player. My opinion is he's gone by the middle of the 2nd round.

Back
Top Bottom