Draft Season 🐬🐬🏈🏈 | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Season 🐬🐬🏈🏈

I wish I had access to how many snaps he lined up in the backfield, but it looked like 1 out of every 10 or so snaps. He's bigger, with bigger hands, though shorter arms, than Kittle. From this class, only AJ Barner had a better blocking grade than Sinnott.

Imo he was less effective than he will be in the NFL, because opposing defenses knew he was K State's best offensive player, and he was typically bracketed. K State's QB also really struggled to throw the ball on time, so you see a lot of reps where Sinnott is open - just not when the QB finally gets him the ball.

Imo his FB usage was more about Kansas State trying to free him up, because defenses were focused on him, and trying to vary the offense, because they didn't have a lot of talent, than it was about him being a FB. I also think it speaks to his athleticism and versatility.

I think he's kind of between LaPorta and Kraft from the '23 draft - 2 of the 3 guys I had in the top tier last year.
former players doesn’t equal good evaluator.

does anyone know exactly what type of cervical procedure he had? I mean, as someone who has undergone a 3-level cervical fusion I can see how you would have to retire during rehab but just curious about what he had done.
He had cervical fusion surgery in 2020, after a contact injury in practice (UW). Though there's no media specifics, it's been implied that both his surgeon (Robert Watkins, out here in Marina Del Rey) and procedure were similar to Peyton Manning's in 2011 - single level anterior cervical fusion. I'd guess somewhere C5-C7, but nowhere specified. I'd rate his injury risk similar to Jaelen Phillips coming out - but Phillips was FAR more athletic ("greatest pro day I've ever seen" - Rick Spielman), but with less of a pass rush moveset.

He had cervical fusion surgery in 2020, after a contact injury in practice (UW). Though there's no media specifics, it's been implied that both his surgeon (Robert Watkins, out here in Marina Del Rey) and procedure were similar to Peyton Manning's in 2011 - single level anterior cervical fusion. I'd guess somewhere C5-C7, but nowhere specified. I'd rate his injury risk similar to Jaelen Phillips coming out - but Phillips was FAR more athletic ("greatest pro day I've ever seen" - Rick Spielman), but with less of a pass rush moveset.
I would think a single level fusion, once healed, wouldn’t be too concerning if healed properly. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom