Draft Season 🐬🐬🏈🏈 | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Season 🐬🐬🏈🏈

For what it's worth (very little), I'm of the opinion that all of this hype about JPJ and others is excellent for Miami. If you want a center who can pull at the NFL level (which Miami does), your guy is Sedrick Van Pran. And you might be able to get him in the 2nd.
he might be there in the 3rd round....not sure he goes in the 2nd

This would be one hell of a draft haul.

I wish mock draft simulator's didn't have trade options. I want us to trade down, but the ease in which it happens in simulators, at least imho is misleading and lessens their value.

...but Barton later after a trade down - :chuckle:

he might be there in the 3rd round....not sure he goes in the 2nd

I am of the opinion he does not make it out of the second. A center who can pull like he can is very valuable to the increasing number of teams using a Shanahan-style offense.

I am of the opinion he does not make it out of the second. A center who can pull like he can is very valuable to the increasing number of teams using a Shanahan-style offense.
could be......we'll have to see how the board goes of course.....I think we could see a lot of trades this year....not saying from us but in general

Love the speed of Worthy but we need more than that. For me if we can draft Xavier Legette we have a big physical receiver who's no slouch either. His comp is DK Metcalf which would be a weapon to have in this offense when we are in the red zone.

Couple with the potential signing of Jonnu Smith and we already look more dangerous in these situations than last season. Just need to sort the OL out lol.

I’m seeing more and more mock drafts with Bowers dropping! If he is in play we can’t mess around. Go up and get this man! I don’t see him getting past Cinci . Skip them if we have to! He will be the best player to come out of this draft!

Back
Top Bottom