Draft Season ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Season ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

Too bad the Dolphins have no 3rd or 4th round pick this year. They could take Theo Johnson from Penn State. He will probably go around 130 overall. He has good size and can run and jump.
I think Theo's going higher than that.....maybe even the 2nd round

I just don't have any confidence in Grier using his only first round pick on an OL. I seriously doubt he uses the 2nd either. With the fact, it is looking extremely likely we need an Edge, and a CB, I fully expect him to draft each of these with those 2 picks. I honestly believe Grier thinks the way to win a SB is to have the #1 defense in the league. JMO.

I just don't have any confidence in Grier using his only first round pick on an OL. I seriously doubt he uses the 2nd either. With the fact, it is looking extremely likely we need an Edge, and a CB, I fully expect him to draft each of these with those 2 picks. I honestly believe Grier thinks the way to win a SB is to have the #1 defense in the league. JMO.
There is something to that, but I would build a team that can beat Josh Allan and the bills. Once we win, the division home field is huge for us just havenโ€™t been able to do it.

Same with Mahomes and KC, you wonโ€™t beat him with a shootout. You have to have a better D

Too bad the Dolphins have no 3rd or 4th round pick this year. They could take Theo Johnson from Penn State. He will probably go around 130 overall. He has good size and can run and jump.

Never say never...I think that Grier is going to make a trade or 2 happen. I don't think he will stay put if he feels FA went well and he sees the opportunity...even if he uses future picks...I'm OK with it if he truly has done his homework on the player and he feels it'll get us over the top. Also he'll do it on draft day not before and not unless his specific guy is there.

Sleeper pick

Myles Harden from South Dakota CB, he ran a 4.39 short shuttle. Watching the drills at the combine he has the ability to flip his hips without losing speed. He will be an excellent late round steal at CB. I have him ranked at 105, but he will probably be available in the 5th round when we pick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom