Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE!

I never said that Henne deserves to be the outright starter this year. I never said that Miami shouldn't draft Mallett(though I have said Miami should trade down before considering him). I do agree that with a few pieces this team is in the playoffs.

I don't appreciate you taking a cheap shot at me in a thread I haven't even been a part of.

What I love about this is that it's basically taken as a given that to compare Nublar7 and Markeyh is definitely a cheap shot taken at Nublar7. ;)

LOL. It happens. This dingleberry somehow managed to follow me all the way from like 10 years ago. And I love how he calls us nemeses. Riiiiight.

It seems they feed your Ego? I find it funny..........I look forward to the draft. I like you have one thing in common.....I am sure we both Love the dolphins and want the best for them.

So because I DISAGREE with CK I am a hater?

No, you're a hater because somehow you managed to come out of the graveyard of a board I haven't been to in like 10 years, and whenever I write an article on Sun Sentinel you comment inside it with insults and slander, and now you're starting threads on the board where you're tossing out more insults like suggesting that I'm an "unbalanced fan" out of the blue, when I've not even really addressed you directly in like 10 years. And then you refer to me as your nemesis, which is just plain funny.

Don't you have some CK Parrothead fan club site to attend to?
Or may I recommend (HHA) Henne Haters Anonymous

No, I just find it funny that before today you had only a handful of posts here since joining in 2004. Now, that CK and his crew has garnered some national attention, all of the sudden you magically appear, calling out your "nemesis" and trying to convince everybody how wrong he is and how right you are.

Here's a fact. Until today I'm not sure I've written more than three words at one time that was directed at Markeyh since I was...I dunno, 17 years old?

The 15 to 17 year old CK was Markeyh's "nemesis"...and apparently he's not forgotten. I had. Until he tickled the back of my memory very recently.

That's the way it should be. You play like crap, you deserve to be treated like crap.

This is terrible logic... and I really don't think I need to go into specifics or in-depth on why it's such a terrible opinion but the cliffs notes will be "you need to the rough bumps in the water to recognize smooth sailing"

I seem to be beneath you, so why are you here taking offense to little OLD Markeyh's post Mr. Big shot?

We shall see how Mallett pans out in the NFL. And IF Miami will draft him........

I am humble enough to not take offense.......and get some crow served.....

I had the same debate with a Mr Keith Box about Miami not getting a shot to draft Randy Moss BEFORE his career took off. He called me names and said Randy Moss would NEVER amount to anything....and that Randy Shannon would have a better career.....

Well history has proven me right...

I seem to be beneath you, so why are you here taking offense to little OLD Markeyh's post Mr. Big shot?

We shall see how Mallett pans out in the NFL. And IF Miami will draft him........

I am humble enough to not take offense.......and get some crow served.....

I had the same debate with a Mr Keith Box about Miami not getting a shot to draft Randy Moss BEFORE his career took off. He called me names and said Randy Moss would NEVER result to anything....

clear.gif

Lol!

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

There is hope for you X-Pacolypse

My Mock drafts have ALWAYS hit at least one player Miami's drafted......well last year I did not get who I wanted, but had they got him he would have been a very good fit.....

I also last year said trading Ginn (WITH OUT REPLACING HIS SPEED) was a mistake and I was called out for that statement.....

Well what are they crying about now in Miami......

They lack speed!

Dah!

Ive joined The Ponder bandwagon....all aboard!

I think we should trade down, and take Mallett, if he is still there(If we don't trade down, we need to get better talent then Mallett), but if he is not, I agree, I am liking the idea of Ponder each day.

Back
Top Bottom