Drake and williams better than Ajayi | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake and williams better than Ajayi

I love the balance between the two. We might be better with these two
Just wait until we face a real defense next week. We might total less than 20 yards on the ground and no tackles breaked. We just traded for peanuts the player that could brake some.

You still need a lead back, a run between the tackles type of back who can chew up clock and close a game with a lead type back. None on the roster at the moment.

I would agree with this IF we had an offensive line that could open holes between the tackles. But we don' so the best thing to have are RB's that excel at other things.

I would agree with this IF we had an offensive line that could open holes between the tackles. But we don' so the best thing to have are RB's that excel at other things.

I mean im just tracking what we need for next yr to try and fix this offense- not happening this yr

-Healthy QB
-An adequate OL, across the whole line.
-A 3 down back, or as close as you can get to one.
-A quality TE who can block and create mismatches or at least a good blocking TE who can occasionally catch a pass along with true seam and red zone threat.

The other thing is to try and create some adequate depth- not stinky type depth.

Both are pretty mediocre with obvious limitations. You can say that about the entire roster minus Suh, Wake, Landry, and Jones. They're the only 4 worth a damn. The defenders are getting old and this team is so stupid that Landry being elsewhere next year is all but done. Remind me why I root for this team again ...

When your coach tells you you're doing something wrong, and you say "What are you gonna do about it? Cut me?" ... Then you shouldn't be surprised when you get cut.

Bottom line is that the coach tried for over a year to make it work and the player didn't want it to work. At some point you have to accept that a team has a hierarchical structure and that the running back isn't at the top of the hierarchy, or outside of it.
Where did you acquire this information........

Ok to have a 2 headed monster at RB. Those 2 are not scaring anybody running between the tackles.

Williams shouldn't even be in the NFL any more. Definitely not playing any thing more than special teams

Drake isn't exceptionally talented, but he can get a 40 yard run by just following the play design. Ajayi would have cut back into the defenders for a 3 yard gain.

Personally, I love power backs. However, Drake & Williams seem to fit what Gase wants to do better than Ajayi. Remember, Ajayi was drafted before Gase came aboard. We are a pass centric offense so obviously it makes sense to have rbs who can pass block and catch out of the backfield. Maybe this trade was a win for all parties involved

If these guys were better than ajayi than gase is to blame for playing ajayi 85 percent of the time These speaks to his bad decision

for the offense Gase wants to run they fit the profile; Gase inherited Ajayi and tolerated his ‘1-way’ ability... offense had that Denver look on Monday.. we go forward

Didn't Ajayi fumble the ball while here? It happens

We're at the Ajayi was the greatest RB in the world stage and only the likes of Barry and Emmit are behind his greatness.

Back
Top Bottom