Egnew might get cut? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Egnew might get cut?

Damn... Philbin can't be happy with guys calling out teammates like that.

That being said, I fully believe that eggnew will be gone next season. Reminds me a lot of what happened with Ginn. Once teammates start viewing you as a wuss, you are done as a football player.

The scary thing about this is that Egnew has been widely rumored to be a Philbin pick, not an Ireland pick. This doesn't engender confidence in the notion that Philbin will be advising Ireland on the draft.

Good. I hope he gets cut. There are more Egnew threads on this board than threads about any of our starters.

Every year this fanbase becomes obsessed with one lame-excuse for a player.

I saw everything I needed to see from that guy on hard knocks when he was practically crying during film study. He's not mentally tough enough for this game.

For this guy to be drafted where he was selected means our scouting department has some serious personnel problems.
It was rumored that this guy was a Philbin pick..I have a hard time believing it because it falls under Ireland track history in the 2-4 rounds.
He just can't pick the gold from the fool's gold.
Man..the players comments if true...the guy is done in the NFL. Another bobby Carpenter.

Mike Sherman "If I were a General Manager I would cut you" Hardknocks... All I had to hear

Ireland really struggles evaluating the skill positions, its the reason I'm not very confident heading into the offseason with this team.

i'm thinking it's reshad jones that called him the p word...ha ha

tell em reshad

unacceptable. you can't miss this bad in the 3rd round. 3rd rounders need to contribute in some sort of way.

Hasn't it been said time and time again that Egnew was a Philbin pick? Maybe it's time to listen to the sources and believe what we're told. Makes sense considering how bad Ireland wanted Hilton from the Colts in that Vontae trade. I guess we won't know until Ireland is eventually fired, but either way if that was a Philbin pick I wouldn't let him make another pick in 2013. Terrible pick from whoever ultimately decided he was worthy.

Hasn't it been said time and time again that Egnew was a Philbin pick? Maybe it's time to listen to the sources and believe what we're told. Makes sense considering how bad Ireland wanted Hilton from the Colts in that Vontae trade. I guess we won't know until Ireland is eventually fired, but either way if that was a Philbin pick I wouldn't let him make another pick in 2013. Terrible pick from whoever ultimately decided he was worthy.
We had 2 chances to get TY Hilton in the third round. I'm still steamed over that one.

Is the guy REALLY that bad?

Referendum-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom