ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just on, 10:30 ET. Said they're looking to possibly trade down and get him, or just pick him outright. Probably the latter with the Ram's Linehan breathing heavy. They also mentioned the Chambers factor, he'd be thrilled with Ginn.

I love how the media "knows" what the teams are going to do. If the media "people" have all this ESP stuff, I wonder how they do playing the lottery?

I love how the media "knows" what the teams are going to do. If the media "people" have all this ESP stuff, I wonder how they do playing the lottery?

Hey, it's just TV reporting on the draft. Take it for what it is. Who they talk to, where they get their info I have no idea.

Actually, our own family member, Boomer informed us of this over a month ago, so it's a very strong possibility.

The last place I would go to for football info is Cold Pizza.

It isn't the first time I heard this though.

Yeah I'm going to take it for what it is and conclude it as crap, just because of the show that is reporting this.

If cold pizza is reporting it then it must be true. I should preorder my Ginn jersey now.

I'm glad that its not obvious what we are going to do with our picks. I've seen so many different predictions at this point that I am totally confused.

Cold Pizza is a joke. If Quinn is available its a no-brainer, according to other sources we are getting a LT, a DT, and now we are getting a WR.
Cant wait till Draft day because NOBODY knows who will fall to us or Who will still be available.
Im damn sure the Fins have had numerous visits and visited numerous players to see if they will fit in. Its called being Professional and Homework.

Back
Top Bottom