ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn

Ginn will look good on the sideline pedaling on the stationary bike with Daunte.

Ginn and Stanton as far as I know.

We've met with Stanton 4 times? I think we met with Quinn 5 times and now Ginn, Jr 4 times but I didn't know we met with Stanton that many times.

I guess if we cannot get Quinn then Stanton just may be our target in the 2nd round, if he's there.

We've met with Stanton 4 times? I think we met with Quinn 5 times and now Ginn, Jr 4 times but I didn't know we met with Stanton that many times.

I guess if we cannot get Quinn then Stanton just may be our target in the 2nd round, if he's there.

This might have been the 5th meeting with Ginn, I'm not sure.

Sounds like smoke to me, K.C. is looking at Ginn so Randy puts out that the Fins want him and K.C. trades up with us to get him. We are going to hear this stuff all the way up to the Draft. My point is you can,t believe anything you hear till then.

Sounds like smoke to me, K.C. is looking at Ginn so Randy puts out that the Fins want him and K.C. trades up with us to get him. We are going to hear this stuff all the way up to the Draft. My point is you can,t believe anything you hear till then.

I'm ok with taking Ginn at #9, but I'd like to see a trade down.

[youtube]TApPxbmGzP4[/youtube]

Thanks for the video. I could have sworn I saw Ginn, Jr running a couple of crossing routes in that video.

Maybe I was wrong because we all know he doesn't run routes over the middle. :rolleyes2

Ginn would be an okay pick at around #20 but no way at #9. I think the main reason he is rated so high is because of the Devin Hester affect. Now everybody in the league is looking for the next game changing return man.

Back
Top Bottom