ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn

Ankle sprains heal....but if he has ligament damage...it could take a very long time for him to heal. Again...no one here has access to his medical papers...so we have no idea what the truth is about his injury. Another point...with all his speed....he never came close to a 1000 yd season as a receiver. Check his stats against the top receivers and judge for yourself.

Figures lie and liars figure:wink:

Holy ****, either they were right on the money or that was a great guess.

Jim was right and called it three weeks ago. Gotta give him his props. :)

it's very amusing reading back on how some dolphins fans jumped all over the back of coldpizza reporters claiming they didn't know crap. Some of you bashed the pick before it even happened saying no way no way would that happen...well think for a second. we are just fans. we may be diehards who read up every day but in the end the coaches, media, owners, teammates etc. know and understand a lot more about the game and prospects than we do. we can say all we want but they have the first hand expereience and behind the scenes info that many of us will never know. In league circles there was talk of quinn falling like this but pre draft did any of us think he would fall out of the top 10???No way in hell. its brady quinn-hyped up star qb. what we didnt know is that he was inaccurate and just an average quarterback when it comes down to it.

ginn was a good pick. we add a versatile playmaker than cameron can put all over the field. cold pizza was right on the moneyyy

That would be a wasted pick. I won't say Ginn is the most overrated player in the draft but when he makes a tough catch, call me.

He made plenty of tough catches in big games. But no tough catches in the 2006 fiesta bowl because he was running wide open all over the ND secondary . They were all easy catches oh and by the way Holmes and Gonzo were open all day also.

He made plenty of tough catches in big games. But no tough catches in the 2006 fiesta bowl because he was running wide open all over the ND secondary . They were all easy catches oh and by the way Holmes and Gonzo were open all day also.

I could get open against that joke of a defense

Back
Top Bottom