ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn

If he was 100% prior to the draft I could stand him...but I'm frankly tired of the Dolphins selecting risk players. At 9 I don't believe his value is worthy...but if they could trade down to the middle of the round that would be alot better.

I would rather have Landry....Staley or Willis..with the 9th pick.

Pete would you be very upset if Miami pick Ginn jr.,he becomes A probowl player and we make the playoffs.

Pete would you be very upset if Miami pick Ginn jr.,he becomes A probowl player and we make the playoffs.

Silly Question...why would I be upset? But he has to get on the field in the first place...right?

I like the way you dream....but remember nightmares are dreams too...:D

I believe the Dolphins can use Willis in many ways....special teams, giving Zack a break...giving Crowder a break....Zack's time with the Dolphins is almost done...that one year could mentor him for the next decade.

Thats true, I hadnt thought about that. As long as he could help this team out this year then I think we could select him. I believe Mueller and Cam said that they will pick a player that has an immediate impact on the team this year. But I like how you are thinking though. Zach would be a great mentor. As long as he would get his reps and could contribute I would be happy. I just dont want to send quality players to the bench.

Thats true, I hadnt thought about that. As long as he could help this team out this year then I think we could select him. I believe Mueller and Cam said that they will pick a player that has an immediate impact on the team this year. But I like how you are thinking though. Zach would be a great mentor. As long as he would get his reps and could contribute I would be happy. I just dont want to send quality players to the bench.

They could use him as a 4th linebacker...on obvious pass plays.

Silly Question...why would I be upset? But he has to get on the field in the first place...right?

I think you are worried about that too much. He will be on the field come opening day. If we draft him, you can bet your phin dollars that he will get on the field game one.

They could use him as a 4th linebacker...on obvious pass plays.

He is a definite playmaker. I wouldnt be opposed to taking him. I just want to add someone who will have an immediate impact on this team. And I think Randy and Cam will do that. I dont know all that much about staley though. How do you have him compared to Levi?

He is a definite playmaker. I wouldnt be opposed to taking him. I just want to add someone who will have an immediate impact on this team. And I think Randy and Cam will do that. I dont know all that much about staley though. How do you have him compared to Levi?

Brown would be at this time the better run blocker, but Staley has the mobility to be the best Pass protector.

Brown would be at this time the better run blocker, but Staley has the mobility to be the best Pass protector.

Well for LT, we want pass protection first and foremost. Both is great, but we have to protect our qbs blind side. Pass protection from a LT definitely.

It just seems that some people have a down right hate for players that they have little or no information about. If Cam and Randy see it fit to choose Ginn jr or whoever, we need to wait before we give our amature analysis of if they are going to help our team or not. Its pretty hard having to go through a playoff drought like the one we are in but lets wait until a year or two, to see if we did the right thing, I think we can sleep better if we do that.

It just seems that some people have a down right hate for players that they have little or no information about. If Cam and Randy see it fit to choose Ginn jr or whoever, we need to wait before we give our amature analysis of if they are going to help our team or not. Its pretty hard having to go through a playoff drought like the one we are in but lets wait until a year or two, to see if we did the right thing, I think we can sleep better if we do that.
Man, you hit the nail on the head there. Some of the things I hear about why someone doesn't like Ginn are flat out ignorant. If one has another player in mind, then just say so. But don't degrade or flat out lie about another player just becasue you like another.

Man, you hit the nail on the head there. Some of the things I hear about why someone doesn't like Ginn are flat out ignorant. If one has another player in mind, then just say so. But don't degrade or flat out lie about another player just becasue you like another.

couldnt agree more!!!!!!!

Yo my fin brother, we seem to live in a very subjective world, but all this player hating just have to stop. Glad to see someone with my opinion.:D

I hope we do pick Ginn. Quinn is a bust and a joke. If we get Ginn, I will be first inline to order my jersey!

Ted Ginn has never been questioned for durability. And the only ones questioning him still ailing, are the ones who have no idea what a mid-foot sprain can do to someone. IMO, it is the worst lower extremity sprain you can experience, as it leaves all of the bones in the arch of the foot very unstable. If not taken care of properly, he could have serious problems with it. No thanks to the people with the McDonalds mentalities, he's rehabing correctly, and any medical staff would know this.

He hasn't been blazing fast lately? See above. :shakeno: By the way, he's 6-0 180.

WR is still new to him, yet he's ranked as one of the best WR's in this draft. What does that tell you. It tells me that he will soon turn into something real special as a WR, and he's polished enough right now to keep defenders on their heels. And again, his durability has never been questioned before, except by those with no neuromusculoskeletal training.

Ginn is 6-0, Smith is 5-9. And there is a 6 lb difference here. Like you could tell the difference if you picked both of them up? Anyone with an optic nerve can see BLAZING speed with Ginn on film, and hopefully you now know why you didn't see it at the combine or the "just real fast" proday.

Did you miss the part about scouts and trainers being wowed at his 4.38 on an unstable foot? Wow dude, if you have an alligence to another player for our 1st round pick, just say so. Don't make things up to degrade another player just because you don't like the pick.

You said it. Well done.

I wish I had the patience to explain these things to deaf ears. Bias is a big problem on this site. A lot of inaccurate info and people regurgitating something said on ESPN or NFL network. It would be nice to see people base their OWN opinions based on fact.

Although I think there is an enourmous risk in Ginn at 9, I do feel he will do more for this offense than people think. I promise he will command double coverage, and with Chambers in the slot, that will guarentee the D cant put 8 men in the box.

Having Ginn on the field will be best for ronnie brown. People just see punt returner and forget that teams will need to account for a burner at WR.

Back
Top Bottom