ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn

Hey, it's just TV reporting on the draft. Take it for what it is. Who they talk to, where they get their info I have no idea.

I'am not bashing you, please don't take it that way.

There's only two people that really know what the Dolphins are going to do and that is being coach Cam and Mr. Mueller.
There's a lot of blah, blah, blah and very heavy smoke screens going on with all the teams right now.

However, when our team does make the media, we do get a little excited:wink:

Ginn has been thrown in with the Browns, Quinns, Okoyes and Landry's. Its a crap shoot. Goes to show how many holes we need to fill though. I say start with the top and go QB.

In a little over a week....

the draft will be over, and then...only then, will we know whats going to happen. Until then, speculations are just that. They should make a TV series about it and all the drama. If we get Ginn, we get him...if not half of this board will be upset and the other half will defend it. Actually no matter who we draft, it will be 50/50. Just along for the ride.

The only thing about it is that the Phins must think that this Green thing is a lock, or IMO they would be drafting a QB first.

the draft will be over, and then...only then, will we know whats going to happen. Until then, speculations are just that. They should make a TV series about it and all the drama. If we get Ginn, we get him...if not half of this board will be upset and the other half will defend it. Actually no matter who we draft, it will be 50/50. Just along for the ride.

The only thing about it is that the Phins must think that this Green thing is a lock, or IMO they would be drafting a QB first.

Whos knows. If we get Green i still say go QB. The guy will be 37 by end of next season. If we dont go QB 1st round you can bet your bottom dollar we go QB 2nd round.

Cold Pizza is a joke. If Quinn is available its a no-brainer, according to other sources we are getting a LT, a DT, and now we are getting a WR.
Cant wait till Draft day because NOBODY knows who will fall to us or Who will still be available.
Im damn sure the Fins have had numerous visits and visited numerous players to see if they will fit in. Its called being Professional and Homework.

How many players have had 4 meetings with the Dolphins as Ginn has, as reported by Boomer from your neck of the woods? So a tracking of the Dolphin's "Professional" conduct regarding the draft and their "Homework" would indicate that they may well be targeting Ginn. You and a bunch of other guys on this thread are yapping like a bunch of puppy dogs over a report by ESPN. Get a grip, it's a 15 second TV blurb, BFD.

I have always thought we would get Ginn..so this is not news to me. Also, Ginn will make big impact over Quinn.

Ginn was the #1 prospect coming out of HS..he delivered there. He delivered in college all 3 years. He will deliver in the pros too.

He is a perfect compliment to Chambers. We need speed at WR. Elite speed that you only get in the first 1-3 rounds.

Sorry, but Hagan was not a great pick. He will never start for us unless there is mass injury. His hands are suspect and he is much more suited as a #3 or 4 WR. We need a #1 WR, a playmaker. I think that is what Ginn is.

How many players have had 4 meetings with the Dolphins as Ginn has, as reported by Boomer from your neck of the woods? So a tracking of the Dolphin's "Professional" conduct regarding the draft and their "Homework" would indicate that they may well be targeting Ginn. You and a bunch of other guys on this thread are yapping like a bunch of puppy dogs over a report by ESPN. Get a grip, it's a 15 second TV blurb, BFD.

You obviously didnt understand what i typed. We have that many holes to fill do you REALLY know who we are going to grab? Nope. Puppy dogs? Read what i typed.

You obviously didnt understand what i typed. We have that many holes to fill do you REALLY know who we are going to grab? Nope. Puppy dogs? Read what i typed.

Isn't that stating the oh so very obvious? Nobody knows what the teams are going to do in the draft except their own inner circles, we're all guessing. When I watch the draft and go over the papers the next day, the guessing is over. ESPN reports that they hear/rumor has it that the Dolphins are targeting Ginn. Simple logic dictates that they don't know that as fact (duh) because Mueller/Cameron would have to be morons to let that be known. Use your head.

Just on, 10:30 ET. Said they're looking to possibly trade down and get him, or just pick him outright. Probably the former with the Ram's Linehan breathing heavy. They also mentioned the Chambers factor, he'd be thrilled with Ginn.

Ginn has got to be one of the highest risk players in this draft. He's still suffering a foot injury that he got in an endzone celebration? He hasnt' been blazing fast, and he weighs like 178 or 176 or something. He's not a polished receiver, so he probably wouldn't help out much there this year, so basically, we'd be spending our ever so important first round pick on a kick returner with very questionable durability and size.

People compare him to Steve Smith, but that's hogwash. Steve Smith weighed 186 when he came out and was the same height and didn't have any durability questions and had BLAZING speed both on film and at the combine. Ginn wasn't even able to run at the combine and in his pro day didn't clock out that fast, he was running in the 4.4 range...

Whos knows. If we get Green i still say go QB. The guy will be 37 by end of next season. If we dont go QB 1st round you can bet your bottom dollar we go QB 2nd round.

I agree. I think we will get a better QB in the 2nd round to be honest. There is ALWAYS solid QB talent out there in the 2-4th rounds if you pick right.

Back
Top Bottom