ESPN Power rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Power rankings

Meh.

A big win and a good showing by Feeley on Sunday night puts them right back into the teens. Screw that list.

It is not good when you have the bills, jets, and lions ahead of your team. This is for sure the lowest i have seen them on the rankings! The worst thing about it is that this team on paper should be a top 10!

These power rankings are a crock of s***. They go up and down based on last weeks results. Why not just look at the standings. All it does is start flame wars between the fans. I guess its just a way to get you to visit their site (ESPN).

I'm just amazed at how everyone in the media belives that Jay and A.J are basically the same quarterback. What the heck are they watching?!?!?

I can't wait for A.J. to prove them all wrong!!!

I love being the under dog and meeting people at our house who need to be taught some manners and respect!..........GO PHINS!!!!!!!!

Before making that comment, I would wait till the fins actually do so...

FlyingElvis said:
These power rankings are a crock of s***. They go up and down based on last weeks results. Why not just look at the standings. All it does is start flame wars between the fans. I guess its just a way to get you to visit their site (ESPN).
What ever comments and views that our media have of our Dolphins doesn't matter... I really hope the players are taking to heart to this... If this is not motivational material... Then I don't know what is..We all know that this team is struggling but they are not the worst TEAM either... As I emhasize Team, it takes a team effort to become successful... I sincerely think the Dolphins will be successful and prove to the critics that they are WRONG!!! :yell: Remember power rankings does not get you in the playoffs nor does it win you championships...

Canadianfishfan said:
And the Jets are No 10...puhleeze!!!!!!!!
And this is coming from the rankings,A.J. or Jay? It really might not matter all that much, the Dolphins aren't going to be that good with either at QB.
:roflmao: :lol:

stephin said:
It is not good when you have the bills, jets, and lions ahead of your team. This is for sure the lowest i have seen them on the rankings! The worst thing about it is that this team on paper should be a top 10!

You have to remember that the power rankings are all pretty much based on that weeks performance. If we win next week, we'll move up. I bet if we checked last year the Pats were near where we're at now after their 31-0 thumping. We were close to the top before but where did that ever get us?

#26?!?!?! :shakeno:

These guys who are dismissing the Phinz over at ESPN will be eating crow very soon IMO. I'll bet only a handful of them even watched the game on Saturday. They all knew the Titans would win, and they did. The thing they didn't take into effect is that we now a have a real QB behind center....

Before Monday Night's game, I was watching ESPN, and they had a couple of questions they answered, and here they are....

Feeley or Feidler???....Will It Matter????...

They all said it wont matter, the Phinz aren't going to maike the playoffs with either one at QB. Neither will make them any better. That was their take....

Who Will Be The Next QB In The NFL To Lose His Staring Job???.....

One said Warner, one said Brees, and Jaws said AJ Feeley....

Here's a guy {JAWS}, who probably praised AJ Feeley while he was in Philly, and now that he's finally starting in Miami, he's conisdered a wasted addition....

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

Well I thought we would be in the bottom five. We just sneaked out of there. The only rankings that mean anything is the win/loss column in our division.

Back
Top Bottom