ESPN Power rankings | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Power rankings

:roflmao: That list AND ESPN are a joke ! ! ! We got bumped two spots for getting beat by the Titans, and the NY jerks go UP FOUR for beating the BUNGLES ! ! ! That is ridiculous! :fire: :yell: :fire:

why are you people so negative... we lost our season opener to the hurting titans. You didnt honestly think people who still be saying we're great. the jets deserve #10 because they played a hell of a game against a strong team which we play next week. Unless Feeley has a good game i dont see us winning against the bengals. We are struggeling big time its safe to say our rank is acceptable until we otherwise prove it wrong.

BringBackShula said:
Saints, Bengals, Steelers ahead of us?! THis stuff is just kinda funny. AND THE LIONS TOO!
See, those are winning teams on the rise. We are on a rapid downhill spiral. That's why they are ahead of us.

Lawrence said:
See, those are winning teams on the rise. We are on a rapid downhill spiral. That's why they are ahead of us.
Unfortunately that is the case, the trend of the same teams being dominant is over! There are franchises that are actually prepared to step in and move to the front of the pack.

FlyingElvis said:
These power rankings are a crock of s***. They go up and down based on last weeks results. Why not just look at the standings. All it does is start flame wars between the fans. I guess its just a way to get you to visit their site (ESPN).

Oddly enough, the fan poll has the Jets ranked 11th. Pretty close to the "experts" rankings. Power rankings are bs though, I put no stock in them at all.

Jets81 said:
Oddly enough, the fan poll has the Jets ranked 11th. Pretty close to the "experts" rankings. Power rankings are bs though, I put no stock in them at all.
Save the Whale!

Back
Top Bottom