ESPN Predictions underachive Dolphins and Bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Predictions underachive Dolphins and Bills

Where does anyone see Buffalo winning 6 games, that would be the greatest coaching job ever......

Miami - L
@GB - L
@NE - L
NYJ - L
JAC - L
@BALT - L
@KC - POTENTIAL WIN
CHIC - POTENTIAL WIN
DET - POTENTIAL WIN
@CINCI - L
PITTS - L
@MINN - L
CLEVE - POTENTIAL WIN
@MIAMI - L
NE - L
@NYJ - L

Four potential wins and maybe 1 divisional game, which means 3 wins or less. But I really think they will be looking at a 0 wins going into the Cleveland game and will need to hope Miami, NE or the Jets have a playoff spot wrapped up and sit everyone!

Cleveland and Detroit are the only potential wins I see on Buffalo's schedule. However, in all honesty I think Detroit is better than people give them credit for, and as long as Delhomme doesn't throw 8 picks, Cleveland could win that game as well. Buffalo is just a bad football team, there's no other way you can look at it.

Cleveland and Detroit are the only potential wins I see on Buffalo's schedule. However, in all honesty I think Detroit is better than people give them credit for, and as long as Delhomme doesn't throw 8 picks, Cleveland could win that game as well. Buffalo is just a bad football team, there's no other way you can look at it.
yup you are exactly right.
We haven't owned the Bungles of late. never split w/ the Jets or Fish,
haven't owned the Jags. didn't beat the Ravens last time we met. Didn't own NE in the oppener until a stupid personal decision.
and none of this happened with a HC who couldn't find his butt crack w/ both thumbs.
It wasn't the same QB's and O-line that did this either because they were on the IR carosell

but no, you're right, the Bills will suck.

(sarcasm alert)

yet we still manage to beat the Jets???????
We know we are in the bottom looking up.
you are oblivious to the fact that your team is a paper tiger.
nice use of the '08 draft. hello eggs, meet your one basket.

Our team is a paer tiger yet we were less than 30 mins from the SB, I guess it's better to be a team that hasn't sniffed postseason in over a decade and hasn't won a playoff game in 15 years:lol:

I noticed you ignored the point of Buffalo losing to Pitt backups in wek 17 of '04 w/ a playoff berth on the line.

Our team is a paer tiger yet we were less than 30 mins from the SB, I guess it's better to be a team that hasn't sniffed postseason in over a decade and hasn't won a playoff game in 15 years:lol:

I noticed you ignored the point of Buffalo losing to Pitt backups in wek 17 of '04 w/ a playoff berth on the line.
and I won't remind you about Losman handing you the game a couple of years ago either.
Forgive me if I ignore the Music City ripoff while I'm at it.

how many minutes were the Pats away from the perfect season... horse shoes, hand grenades and Chesterfield rugby.

and I won't remind you about Losman handing you the game a couple of years ago either.
Forgive me if I ignore the Music City ripoff while I'm at it.

how many minutes were the Pats away from the perfect season... horse shoes, hand grenades and Chesterfield rugby.

Who cares? We choked away that season anyway.

So you would be happier missing the playoffs for a decade plus rather than playing in the title game w/ a chance to reach the SB?

clear.gif

So they picked the exact same records as last year? Not very ballsy by them. I like people who take some risks with their predictions, this is the NFL and teams change so much in 1 season. There's usually 5-6 new playoff teams, no need to play it safe in the NFL.

Who cares? We choked away that season anyway.

So you would be happier missing the playoffs for a decade plus rather than playing in the title game w/ a chance to reach the SB?
call me when you have choked away 4 superbowls in a row.
your wildcard win isn't impressive.
Trust me, if there is one thing a Bills fan can spot a mile away it is an over-hyped team.
And this years Jets are freekin Neon!

call me when you have choked away 4 superbowls in a row.
your wildcard win isn't impressive.
Trust me, if there is one thing a Bills fan can spot a mile away it is an over-hyped team.
And this years Jets are freekin Neon!

You lost to MUCH better teams in 3 of those 4 SBs, the only one you choked away was SB XXV when you were better than the Giants.

Maybe we are overhyped? We'll find out.

Back
Top Bottom