ESPN Ranks Jets Worst NFL and 2nd Worst Overall Sports Franchise | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Ranks Jets Worst NFL and 2nd Worst Overall Sports Franchise

Overpriced tickets are the only reason we should be on the list and yet we never have to worry about blackouts unlike you guys.

well, last I looked, the results were a matrix of a number of variables including coaching, ownership, title track (not title losses) and fan experience. Don't know if it included circus clown shows and embarrassments or not, although it should have. Regardless, these are issues I've been harping on for years...if you showed a capability to think for yourself, you'd have come to the same painful conclusions :idk:

So as usual you're wrong and no matter how much turtlewax you apply to the turd, it still smells. However, we have established now that even from your vacuum visioned homerism, the jets don't have too much regard for their rank and file fans nor treat them too considerately . At least you've conceded that.

:hclap:

coaching: we have an excellent coaching staff
ownership: stable owner willing to spend, Jets have been one of better AFC teams since he bought team
title track: not looking good right now
fan experience: when you don't win the experience is poor. New Stadium sucks too

this is mostly about PSLs and ticket prices. It's obviously an asinine survey that only the mindless would put any stock in which is why certain folks here are blindly following it.

yeah, it's not like the jets deserved to be top echelon and ended up somewhere in the middle.... LOLOL Again, everyone else is wrong but you when it comes to your **** franchise. The stench has really gotta be overpowering to rank lower than the pathetic Marlins.

Well at least Woody's in good Maloof Bros company :idk:

Oh whoever stonewalled Bradway's petition to draft Russell Wilson should be fired.. Oh wait a minute.. he has been.

yeah, it's not like the jets deserved to be top echelon and ended up somewhere in the middle.... LOLOL Again, everyone else is wrong but you when it comes to your **** franchise. The stench has really gotta be overpowering to rank lower than the pathetic Marlins.

Well at least Woody's in good Maloof Bros company :idk:

Oh whoever stonewalled Bradway's petition to draft Russell Wilson should be fired.. Oh wait a minute.. he has been.

People can say we were terrible last year and I'd agree, they can ay we ended 2011 terribly and I'd agree but to say we are the 2nd worst franchise in the 4 major sports in this Country is as absurd as it gets. For someone who can't think for themselves like you it's ok but for those that can think and do understand sports it's as obvious as can be.

You are the ultimate homer, every negative phin article has been written by a terrible writer. I can acknowledge when the Jets suck, I have no problem w/ bashing but it needs to be earned. worst in the NFL and 2nd worst among all is obviously not earned especially coming from one of the better teams in the AFC since the turn of the century.

People can say we were terrible last year and I'd agree, they can ay we ended 2011 terribly and I'd agree but to say we are the 2nd worst franchise in the 4 major sports in this Country is as absurd as it gets. For someone who can't think for themselves like you it's ok but for those that can think and do understand sports it's as obvious as can be.

You are the ultimate homer, every negative phin article has been written by a terrible writer. I can acknowledge when the Jets suck, I have no problem w/ bashing but it needs to be earned. worst in the NFL and 2nd worst among all is obviously not earned especially coming from one of the better teams in the AFC since the turn of the century.

blahblahblah..says the homer who makes excuses for everything: yeah, Sanchez was the 27th ranked QB but one of the top 10 best, and he especially sucked for the last 1.5seasons because he had no support, not because he can't read a D, has happy feet, misses open no-namers while throwing into triple coverage and committing 52 turnovers in the last 2 seasons. LOLOLOLOL;

Really, I've enumerated a million times why your team has morphed into a circus that's an embarrassment to its true fans and to the NFL... ranging from its buttinski Tebow loving owner, to its overpaid, bottom feeding QB to its coaches tripping opposing players, to its immoral perv coach pimping his slutty wife , to hiring Tony Sparano in his image, to covering up the Giants championship plaques and banners out of jealousy as the little brother, down to sexually harassing sexy reporters who need to stay silent to access the team to front office personnel pimping their female employees to dick pic -sending diva QBs they've wasted picks on (did i mention the pics they wasted on Tebow ?). It's life under the big top.. if you don't perceive it in all its embarrassing glory, that reflects on you as a homer much more than me as a fins fan (not only during working hours) who hates the jest. Hell, the mere fact that I have less than 25 posts on TGG over several years vs your 25thousand here - mostly lastworditis trying to put some polish on your turd of a team is all anyone needs to know about how secure someone is in their own skin and with their own team.

I can't help it if I understand the game better than you. You even gave me a list and said he was in the top 15. You spin so many lies you can't keep up.

You only wish you had the success in Miami that we have had under rex but then again you think Sparano is a great coach, henne a great QB and Miami the next dynasty:lol2:

The ultimate homer/excuse maker calling someone else a homer:crazy:

You keep clinging to the fact that one year i conceded he didnt suck as badly as he did the year before or two after.. yet you never bring that up.. Why is that? If you're gonna hold me to that, then also give the same credence to the fact i said it was an anomaly..

I changed my mind about Sparano about the time you should have seen the light of day regarding Rex being on a Rich Kotite career trajectory swoon. I said and still do that Henne was as good as Sanchez but with testicles that already dropped and less boneheaded pick 6's..... and that he'd have done as well if not better in Buttboy's place. You really are the ultimate superfan... Now I know how Columbus felt arguing with the Flatworlders :idk:

And to think they are 121 out of 122 after playing in, not winning, 2 AFC Championship Games. If they hadn't accomplished that they would be 123 out of 122.

And of course to hear the ridiculous defense is priceless.

And I'd like to hear what Mike Westhoff meant since most of us in here read it and agree on what he meant. Except one of us of course.

And if you guys want a good laugh, go ver to TGG and read the battle about who has the ****tier QB, Bills or Jets :lol:

Once again i'll take the Jets record and post season appearances since the turn of the century over a lot of other teams (including Miami)

But hey, you guys got ranked higher in a magazine!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Once again i'll take the Jets record and post season appearances since the turn of the century over a lot of other teams (including Miami)

But hey, you guys got ranked higher in a magazine!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I'll take our franchise QB over any player on your team. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

In fact I'll take him over your entire team and coaching staff. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And to think they are 121 out of 122 after playing in, not winning, 2 AFC Championship Games. If they hadn't accomplished that they would be 123 out of 122.

And of course to hear the ridiculous defense is priceless.

And I'd like to hear what Mike Westhoff meant since most of us in here read it and agree on what he meant. Except one of us of course.

And if you guys want a good laugh, go ver to TGG and read the battle about who has the ****tier QB, Bills or Jets :lol:

some other folks may not be smart enough to understand this but you certainly are. How in the world can the Jets be the worst franchise in the NFL and worse but all but 1 across the 4 major sports? That's asinine.

Westhoff didn't say anything negative on Mark, if anything he was complimentary about him.

I think we'd be 3-0 w/ Mark but we are 2-1 w/ Geno and he'll get better. Our D might be the best we have had under rex.

I'll take our franchise QB over any player on your team. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

In fact I'll take him over your entire team and coaching staff. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Slow down there. Way too early to call a guy who has never been in a postseason race a franchise QB.

Yup. And it looks like it's going to be a while for the Jets.

are you talking about the 2-1 Jets? man we really suck.

If Dolphins had won against 2 bottom feeder teams like the Bills and Bucs, you'd be the first to point it out. So I'll just say beat a quality opponent first.

If Dolphins had won against 2 bottom feeder teams like the Bills and Bucs, you'd be the first to point it out. So I'll just say beat a quality opponent first.

TB could easily be 2-1, Buf would be 2-1 if they beat us, NE is 3-0. Indy would be 3-0 if they beat you, Cle is 1-2, Atl is 1-2. You guys are doing a great job and you look for real but it is still early. We were supposed to suck, be the worst team in the league and we are off to a good start.

Back
Top Bottom