Espn Rips The Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Rips The Bills

Let me guess the Dolphins will be a contender this year?:shakeno: I smell a serious HOMER!:cooldude:

:sidelol: HAHA! So quick to jump to the defense. I wasn't even talking about the Dolphins and he immediatley changes the subject. That scared to discuss the horid Bills eh?

you mean dreamer, any realistic fin fan HAS to know this yr is not going to be a contention year.

Enforce, while I respect you, I absolutely hate that attitude. It's the NFL man, every team has a shot to be in the playoffs next year as the Jets and Saints did in 2006. Besides, with how good our defense is if we get a decent quarterback, we can be a very good team.

Well I too agree that the Bills will be very bad. What reason do they have to beleive they will compete? Losing 4 of your 6 best players is pretty depleting to a team with McGahee, Spikes, Fletcher and Clements all leaving

Please, I would love for you to tell me how Takeo Spikes was one of our best players last season? Besides the first play of the game in the first game, he basically did nothing for us all season, him not being there isnt going to be a big of a deal as you make it out to be, especially if we draft someone like Patrick Willis.

McGahee was nothing special at all. A-Train did just the same stuff when Willis wasnt in. He shows up once or twice a year, and frankly I was sick of it. I think we can address our RB situation even more in the draft as well.

I wish people would wait to judge all teams until ATLEAST after the draft at the earliest.

you mean dreamer, any realistic fin fan HAS to know this yr is not going to be a contention year.

I guess your one of the few that think that, i have seen a bunch of people that said that thought you guys were going to the playoffs this year.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well I too agree that the Bills will be very bad. What reason do they have to beleive they will compete? Losing 4 of your 6 best players is pretty depleting to a team with McGahee, Spikes, Fletcher and Clements all leaving, I don't see a lot of room for optimism. Sure they got some OLmen, but breaking the bank on above average players is never smart.

Sweetpea, if the Bills draft Marshawn Lynch at #12, Willis will just be a trivia question ... "Who was the Bills' RB before Marshawn?"

If the Bills draft Patrick Willis, the team will not miss London Fletcher-Baker.

Are you aware that 1) Takeo missed 13 games in 2005 with a torn Achilles tendon? 2) that Takeo missed 4 games in 2006 because of a bad hamstring? 3) that Keith Ellison, a rookie LB drafted in the 6th round, ably filled in for Takeo early in the season and also subbed for him later on key passing downs? The Bills have missed the Pro Bowl Takeo Spikes for almost 2 seasons, and they've survived.

Are you aware that Angelo Crowell ably filled in for Spikes in 2005, and that before he was injured in 2006, he was the Bills best LB -- and he was a MLB in college?

Obviously, neither were the guys at ESPN.

The Bills will miss Nate Clements, but that may not be such a big hole if Ashton Youboty steps up.

Enforce, while I respect you, I absolutely hate that attitude. It's the NFL man, every team has a shot to be in the playoffs next year as the Jets and Saints did in 2006. Besides, with how good our defense is if we get a decent quarterback, we can be a very good team.
I'm not being negative at all, I would jump around like a kid in a candy store if they went deep into postseason. I too think they have an excellent shot at the playoffs, but with a new system, new coach, 9 rookies, uncertianty at QB, no standout TE, Chambers coming off a subpar yr,numerous OL issues.....I'm just being realistic as to how I see things.....

I'm not being negative at all, I would jump around like a kid in a candy store if they went deep into postseason. I too think they have an excellent shot at the playoffs, but with a new system, new coach, 9 rookies, uncertianty at QB, no standout TE, Chambers coming off a subpar yr,numerous OL issues.....I'm just being realistic as to how I see things.....

Alright I understand what your saying and yes, there is certainly that side of the story, but I guess I look at the other side of the script. Chambers did have a down year, but has so much talent it's ridiculous, our line played much better in the 2nd half of the year and our running backs are very good.

We will see what happens, but I'm always optimistic about the Fins.

Alright I understand what your saying and yes, there is certainly that side of the story, but I guess I look at the other side of the script. Chambers did have a down year, but has so much talent it's ridiculous, our line played much better in the 2nd half of the year and our running backs are very good.

We will see what happens, but I'm always optimistic about the Fins.
It is great you feel that way, dont get me wrong I do not watch games thinking we are going to lose them, I want us to win.

OK.....I dont get this at all....why was this thread moved here?? Was there smack I missed?

[mod] depends on what kind of thread you guys want this to be - i gave out a warning, so there could be a semi-serious discussion here in the beasts forum - another moderator thought it was going to turn into a thread of smack talk and moved it to the depths forum but i moved it back here - as long as the personal insults are left out of it, it can stay here [/mod]

It is great you feel that way, dont get me wrong I do not watch games thinking we are going to lose them, I want us to win.

I don't doubt that for one second. That's how all the real fans really feel any way and I wouldn't sell you short of that for a second. We're all here for the same reason right?

[mod] depends on what kind of thread you guys want this to be - i gave out a warning, so there could be a semi-serious discussion here in the beasts forum - another moderator thought it was going to turn into a thread of smack talk and moved it to the depths forum but i moved it back here - as long as the personal insults are left out of it, it can stay here [/mod]
Thanks D-day...I love the depths, but its nice to be able to have these threads where you dont have smack.

Back
Top Bottom