Espn Rips The Bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Rips The Bills

But look at the Bills QB & RB Situation
Cause IMO Cleo Lemon our 2nd Stringer is better then Loserman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Kiper_Jr.

Quote:
“Who the hell is Mel Kiper anyway? He has no more credentials to do what he’s doing than my neighbor, and my neighbor’s a postman.†- Bill Tobin, former Colts GM
Dude never played football on any level and only made it as far as community college. I give him credit for creating a niche, but he is just a poster here who's full time job is to study the draft.

As for Morty, check this out:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/featur...7&seasontype=2
Guess who finish in last place (without a point spread), 5 games behind Joe Freakin' Theisman.
eatme-1.gif

Trust me, those guys killing the Bills makes me even more sure this team is headed in the right direction.

P.S. Some of the ESPN "experts" picks last year: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/previe...ory?id=2568742

But look at the Bills QB & RB Situation
Cause IMO Cleo Lemon our 2nd Stringer is better then Loserman

Take it easy, Champ. Why don't you stop talking for a while. :lol:

But no, you're right. JP did throw that 1 int to go with his 6 tds against MIA. What a loser. :goof:

I think Marv has a plan... and he didn't bother sharing it with the talking dipsheits. I think before we go raggin' on barfalo and laughing at them, we might try beating them every so often....

You my friend are a wise man. :wink:

To say that you wear your aqua shades because the truth may diminish your enjoyment of the season is a total cop-out and basically proves my initial point. One of your own fans stated that only homers would predict the Phins to be contenders this season. Division winners are usually contenders. Who am I too say who's realistic and unrealistic? I'm a Jets fan posting my opinion like anyone else. This is a message board, I disagree with that guy, you disagree with me, etc.

I think it's better to go into a season with reasonable expectations then to shoot for the stars then come crashing down hard when the reality sinks in. Everyone has a little homerism in them. I predicted the Jets at 10-6, but I think 9-7 is more likely and I would deem it a successful year in light of the tougher schedule.

Trust me, I hate the Fins. But come on you're a Jets fan. The "experts" last year picked you to be one of the worst team in football. And even though I still think the Jets weren't that good, they made the playoffs. So you never know. And having unrealistic expectations is what makes a fan a fanatic.

Let me guess the Dolphins will be a contender this year?:shakeno: I smell a serious HOMER!:cooldude:

Whether we are good or bad has nothing to do with whether you are. I honestly can't think of any good moves you made this offseason. That has nothing to do with whether we have or haven't made good moves.

Regardless of whether you had much choice in how they left you did lose good players and it wont hurt the team any more or less whichever way they left.

Dockery is an averge to above average guard, but was it a good move to pay him that much money?

I smell a homer (you) trying to defend his team by simply bashing another.

Whether we are good or bad has nothing to do with whether you are. I honestly can't think of any good moves you made this offseason. That has nothing to do with whether we have or haven't made good moves.

Regardless of whether you had much choice in how they left you did lose good players and it wont hurt the team any more or less whichever way they left.

Dockery is an averge to above average guard, but was it a good move to pay him that much money?

I smell a homer (you) trying to defend his team by simply bashing another.

Bingo! Let me just say:0wned:

They are so insecure about their football team that the only way to defend it is to quickly jump subjects and put the focus on ours.

Bingo! Let me just say:0wned:

They are so insecure about their football team that the only way to defend it is to quickly jump subjects and put the focus on ours.
Lol we just defend our team when you people attack it. All I try to do is present reasons why we 'don't suck' which ultimately leads to some ridiculous response like 'lol Daunte is better than Loserman even with 1 leg! DurHurHUR." That ultimately leads to personel comparisons and pointing out each others' weaknesses. Bottom line is the bills fans on finheaven are the come down after your drunken dolphan hope orgy. That's all.

Lol we just defend our team when you people attack it. All I try to do is present reasons why we 'don't suck' which ultimately leads to some ridiculous response like 'lol Daunte is better than Loserman even with 1 leg! DurHurHUR." That ultimately leads to personel comparisons and pointing out each others' weaknesses. Bottom line is the bills fans on finheaven are the come down after your drunken dolphan hope orgy. That's all.
keep the smack out of this thread fellas. There is nothing wrong with defending your team, its the nature of the beast if you will.

I gotcha. I expect the Jets to win every week during the season. Or maybe it's more that I believe they have a chance to win every game. Same thing to a certain degree I guess.

Exactly man. No sense in being down about your team going into a week. Just have a kick-azz time and enjoy the NFL.

We'll all win a SB eventually :rolleyes2 :err: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom