ESPN totally clowning Vince Young | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN totally clowning Vince Young

Dan Marino almost dropped out of the first round when he was picked do to drug rumors, questions about his arm and delivery, and other BS...I am sure Young will drop too but I still think he will be a nice pickup for someone.

Alex22 said:
Even I will admit thats pretty funny :lol:

But totally untrue he's not a stupid person

If anything there should be one with Matt leinart passed out drunk in the locker room, then he could wake up and go 'Oh crap we have a game today?'

I hope Leinart goes to New Orleans I wanna see how much trouble he gets into partying

:rolleyes2 I'm sure Young never partied in college. Come on now!

SpeedRush99 said:
:rolleyes2 I'm sure Young never partied in college. Come on now!

But he was smart enough never to get caught :D

Or have drunken pictures of him taken :D

that's because young wasn't in the spotlight 24/7 like leinart. and he's not nearly as attractive as leinart.

Juan Cribbs said:
that's because young wasn't in the spotlight 24/7 like leinart. and he's not nearly as attractive as leinart.

Im not a girl I cant really judge that

To me Leinart looks like a Money/Wolf Boy with the facial hair

Im not gonna say either of them is good or bad looking

:lol:

I will say this.
IF he can learn to take snaps under center, and
IF he can learn to read a complex NFL defense, and
IF he can learn an offense and playbook that is dictionary thick,
then he might well turn out to be a damn good QB.

dolfan72734me said:
Oh come on, a man can tell when another man has good looks, and it wouldn't mean you are gay.:lol:

I know but I just dont think like that, I mean they arent ugly or anything but I just cant think ''Wow that guy is good looking" :lol:

I can just say ugly or not ugly

dolfan72734me said:
Oh now, you don't have to be a girl to say if a man has good looks or not, and it wouldn't be homosexual either.:)

:lol: I know its not gay its just not the way I think

Philter25 said:
I will too, because your post on what the scout said contradicted what you said earlier. :lol:

Thats not what you posted the scout said.

Thats not what you posted the scout said.

And for the win, thats not what you posted the scout said AAAAAAAAAAAND the big slap in the face is you told US to stop talking til we get our facts straight.

You just :0wned: yourself.

And then of course to compare what I said to what YOU posted the scout said:

So Nick, who needs to stop talking until they get their VY facts straight?
just because he doesn't have great arm strengh doesn't mean he doesn't have NFL type strengh, your twisting that whole thing. I have my facts straight, I just wanted to be fair and give a NFL scouts opinon on him. that doesn't mean I agree with him. they have been wrong before ya know, just look up Barry Sanders scouting report

:lol: Whatever you say Nick. I asked you for a scouts opinion to prove what I was saying wrong, and you posted a scouts opinion that verified EVERYTHING I posted and went against EVERYTHING you posted. :sidelol:

I guess you choose B) Elephant also. :sidelol:

Philter25 said:
I guess you choose B) Elephant also. :sidelol:

Wait........That wasn't the right answer??? :confused:

SpeedRush99 said:
Wait........That wasn't the right answer??? :confused:
If I remember right it had the moon, an elephant, a nut and a kettle. so it would obviously be the moon

Back
Top Bottom