Expectations of Bills games this year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expectations of Bills games this year

What are your expectations playing the Bills this year

• Sweep Bills in dominating fashion

• Sweep Bills but games are very close and down to the wire

• Split games with them

• Lose both games but they are down to the wire

• Lose both games and get dominated, Bills are still our daddy

Results are only viewable after voting.
They also lost 9-6 to Jacksonville somehow. The Bills beat the Dolphins 35-0 last year in Miami, how about BETTER THAN THAT?
Yes that was a total abuse! Hopefully our offense has been upgraded to the point that at least we can answer fire with more fire.

It's going to be about controlling the ball with effective running game. You won't be able to compete with Allen.

So it's all about keeping the ball out of his hands and keeping our defense rested, which was a problem last year. Too many 3 and outs, and defense eventually broke down.

I'd like to think the Fins can beat them, with the new offense in place. But conversely, the same defense is in place that has gotten destroyed by the Bills last year. Unless Boyer can figure out a way to get into Allen's face and slow him down, it will be more of the same. (I went down to Miami game from NY last year for the Bills game and it was so embarrassing that I had to leave before it ended. They physically abused Tua and the Fins so much that I just couldn't watch it any longer.) Hopefully Fins have an answer this year.

I expect the Dolphins will show up for the game and hopefully they will play better against the Bills than they have in recent years.
The Bills game is still 4 weeks away and we have no idea how the secondary will be playing with Jones still out at that time. So I’ll
worry about the Bills then.

Right now the Dolphins have the Patriots and Ravens to play before the Bills are even relevant.

Nobody is dominating the other this year, but I also really believe there will be a split of both games as the heat will effect the Bills as much as the cold will effect the Dolphins later on.

Nobody be surprised if Miami come out of the gates fast with a 2-1 or 3-0 record.
I'm quietly optimistic (for me) that we go 4-0 the first 4 games before the league gets a handle on how we play. - LOL

Coach has taken one step at a time it seems and has nailed it. The next step is home field advantage... points, plays and a crowd wishing the top would close... while we're on defense :chuckle: ...

We win at home and make Hard Rock live up to its name ... we have more than a punchers chance to carry that pride on the road and do some damage.

IF we play as well as we played in game 3 for 4 qtrs. this team will be tough to beat wherever they play.

Throwing in the towel on a Bills team at home is akin to saying... "well, at least we made it to the Super Bowl ... that other team is really good"

We had better have an answer for Allen scrambling...
Bills had better have an answer for Tyreek Hill and Waddle...

I think we at least spilt games with them if not better. I think we beat them Week 3

one game at a time.....we get them at home in September which is good.....if we can’t beat them down here then it's going to be hard to beat them in Buffalo

It's gonna be a split ! We will break the drought this year.

If we can run the ball against them, and stop their running game...we will win.
The LOS is key to beating them.

Back
Top Bottom