Expectations of Bills games this year | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expectations of Bills games this year

What are your expectations playing the Bills this year

• Sweep Bills in dominating fashion

• Sweep Bills but games are very close and down to the wire

• Split games with them

• Lose both games but they are down to the wire

• Lose both games and get dominated, Bills are still our daddy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Poor examples. Bills were a josh allen slip from beating the Titans. Took a windstorm for Pats to win. Colts was the only game Bills really got dominated by a team running the ball. Dolphins run game in not even in the same zipcode as the Colts. Try again

I can see us winning both games against them this year. I'm sick of the Allen hype, people putting him in Mahomes category. Allen is the same as Dak a few years ago where people were talking about him being top 3 in the league.

Now people see the truth, he's not even top 10. After this season Allen will be the same, ranked 13, 14 or 15 I would think while Tua will be ranked between 7 and 4. Bills are a paper tiger I think especially with a weak set of CBs and no white for probably half the season. Teams with good wideouts will shred them, starting with the Rams on Thursday night. Just watch, after opening night all the talk about buffalo being SB favorites will all but go away and everyone will move over to the Rams or Chiefs
Lol.. That Allen hate got you bugging. You compared Allen to Dak who only has on playoff win. Imagine Allen being ranked 13,14,15.. or whatever number you just made up. Allen at WORST is top 5. As a Dolphins fan should be the LAST people talking **** about Allen. He dominated you even when he was figuring it out in the passing game.

Please do not compare a playmaker in Allen to that noodle arm scared to take a hit in the pocket Tua. Dolphins backup QB shows more promise than TUA.

Lol.. That Allen hate got you bugging. You compared Allen to Dak who only has on playoff win. Imagine Allen being ranked 13,14,15.. or whatever number you just made up. Allen at WORST is top 5. As a Dolphins fan should be the LAST people talking **** about Allen. He dominated you even when he was figuring it out in the passing game.

Please do not compare a playmaker in Allen to that noodle arm scared to take a hit in the pocket Tua. Dolphins backup QB shows more promise than TUA.
Why are you so upset?

Y’all never learn when you come here… be a man, be mature in your visit, not a douchebag

Hope you get banned and learn a lesson on etiquette

Allen is an elite Qb what’s this dudes problem lol?

As of now, I think we get swept, but that's mainly because I haven't seen our offense in regular season action yet. I want to believe we'll be much better this year, but just need to witness it. If the offense is as legit as many if us think it will be, a split is reasonable

Y’all never learn when you come here… be a man, be mature in your visit, not a douchebag

Hope you get banned and learn a lesson on etiquette
Etiquette? Really. What curse word did I use. What words did I use to offend ANYONE on here. I gave my opinion on a comment that was made. PLEASE tell me what I wrote where I should be banned. I waiting for your answer.

All caps indicates yelling, yelling usually associates with anger.

You should feel comfortable about your team's superiority.
I used ONE word in caps to express my point. Wow. Im not going to say what I really want to since this is a PG fourm.

I will tell you what I expect......

I expect a downright epiphany moment that the whole country's media embraces in utter shock.

Media Reaction GIF by Leroy Patterson

This will happen, when the Dolphins:PHNS::PHNS::PHNS::PHNS:Obliterate the Bills

Buffalo Bills Football GIF by West Herr

The headlines will read

Masterchef Canada Shocker GIF by CTV

But we will know from this post forward that this is a sure thing

amanda tanen catwalk GIF by HULU

imageedit_2_7198007145.png If you are not with us.......You are against us!

Go Fins!

I used ONE word in caps to express my point. Wow. Im not going to say what I really want to since this is a PG fourm.
Say whatever you want. Obviously something is bothering you, otherwise you wouldnt be on this forum.

Tell us how you really feel.

Say whatever you want. Obviously something is bothering you, otherwise you wouldnt be on this forum.

Tell us how you really feel.
I be on all the forums. What are you talking about. As a matter of fact Im here right now for anyone that has a problem with my comments.

Back
Top Bottom