Fat Hank: "People were laughing at AJ Feeley." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fat Hank: "People were laughing at AJ Feeley."

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Fat Hank just said that people that he was talking to said that they were cracking up watching AJ Feeley play in the mini camp, he said that at one point he had thrown 11 straight incomplete passes....IN PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is this crap?????????????

Okay, is this true? Was he that bad?

I can say this.....I did play some football in my lifetime....but not anymore....I can throw a football pretty well.....I can guarantee you this......I would not go 0-11 in a 7 on 7 drill in PRACTICE.....I'll complete a few.....

Hank also said that he missed The Backs twice on safety valves and that one of them he over threw for an interception.......

If you saw him, post your opinion of his performances.

This is not good.

Section126 said:
Fat Hank just said that people that he was talking to said that they were cracking up watching AJ Feeley play in the mini camp, he said that at one point he had thrown 11 straight incomplete passes....IN PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is this crap?????????????

Okay, is this true? Was he that bad?

I can say this.....I did play some football in my lifetime....but not anymore....I can throw a football pretty well.....I can guarantee you this......I would not go 0-11 in a 7 on 7 drill in PRACTICE.....I'll complete a few.....

Hank also said that he missed The Backs twice on safety valves and that one of them he over threw for an interception.......

If you saw him, post your opinion of his performances.

This is not good.

nervous maybe?? maybe he needs to work the kinks out...

I'm not in any way a Feeley hater, or Fiedler hater for that sake. I hope the best QB starts on gameday, and whatever name he may have on his jersey is something I don't really care about.

It is only natural that Feeley has trouble adjusting a new offence, but come on guys, I seriously don't think i've seen a single report so far claiming he did the best work at camp. I'm seriously concerned because it seems he's not only missing the passes are ok to miss because he's new, but because it seems he is missing most of the passes. Actually the only good thing i've heard about him so far is that his long range passing is good.

Section, I dont think you'd complete ANY passes against an NFL team in a seven on seven drill especially against Miami's secondary.

If he's still playing that bad after the next camp, then it's time start exploring other options. Kerry Collins might still be available, since it now LOOKS like he's going after too much $$$ for most teams that could use him.

touborg said:
I'm not in any way a Feeley hater, or Fiedler hater for that sake. I hope the best QB starts on gameday, and whatever name he may have on his jersey is something I don't really care about.

It is only natural that Feeley has trouble adjusting a new offence, but come on guys, I seriously don't think i've seen a single report so far claiming he did the best work at camp. I'm seriously concerned because it seems he's not only missing the passes are ok to miss because he's new, but because it seems he is missing most of the passes. Actually the only good thing i've heard about him so far is that his long range passing is good.

Maybe we should send all our receivers on routes 20+ yards downfield then!!
:lol: :lol:

If he's still playing that bad after the next camp, then it's time start exploring other options. Kerry Collins might still be available, since it now LOOKS like he's going after too much $$$ for most teams that could use him.

I don't think that there is a chance we are buying a new QB after getting Feeley. Anyway, Fielder and Sage have been playing well, and I think Wanny will just go ahead and start Fiedler regardless =).

I'd love to get more on Sage though, most of the stuff that has been comming in is positive.

Back
Top Bottom