Fat Hank: "People were laughing at AJ Feeley." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fat Hank: "People were laughing at AJ Feeley."

To quote the words of the Big O....

"Call me when Hank makes it out to more than one practice a year."

Heck, he hasn't even been out there yet this year.

Get real this is silly to be even talking about in May.

No, no, this post is silly....

Section126 said:
I can say this.....I did play some football in my lifetime....but not anymore....I can throw a football pretty well.....I can guarantee you this......I would not go 0-11 in a 7 on 7 drill in PRACTICE.....I'll complete a few.....

:rofl: Sounds like a dream to me

Muck said:
To quote the words of the Big O....

"Call me when Hank makes it out to more than one practice a year."

Heck, he hasn't even been out there yet this year.

I have a problem with this. Just because someone is out at a camp this doesn't imply they even know what they are looking for or even looking at when they see it. When it comes to certain players I wouldn't believe a word that the Big O has to say about those players. He is very biased in certain situations, he has a personal agenda against Dave Wannstedt and certain players on our roster.

Hank makes no bones about how he presents INFO. If it's 2nd hand info he says so. I tend to think here he made a statement similar to what section 126 typed, but I think section 126 is prob leaving out the context of that comment. I wish I heard what was said.

Oliver...

Hank is a moron IMO. Last year I remember him telling a caller that Sammy Knight was not a good player and shouldn't have been side for SS. Then the caller said he went to the Pro Bowl, and Hank followed by telling him "No he didn't, that never happened." and then hung up on the caller.

ohall said:
However Kerry Collins is not a better QB than any of QB's on the roster right now. Check out his career stats. He's just more expensive and more beat up.
Oliver...

I repectfully disagree, Fielder's overall numbers are better than Collins, particularly in accuracy (completion percentage) and YPA. But you can see a little give-and-take on the issue here, and some of the following posts.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=497542&postcount=18

I do think it's way too early to get upset about any player's performance in Mini-Camp or QB School. This is where they start working, not necessarily when then stop. You can worry more about injuries and attitude, than about results at this point. You have to give people time to learn the system, work together, and come together as a unit. It's great to have a little action-oriented football news again, but it's easy to let it get blown out of proportion and take it too seriously.

Section126 said:
Fat Hank just said that people that he was talking to said that they were cracking up watching AJ Feeley play in the mini camp, he said that at one point he had thrown 11 straight incomplete passes....IN PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is this crap?????????????

Okay, is this true? Was he that bad?

This is not good.

This post is so funny, everyday of training camp, this board has gotten a eye witness report, and not one report came close to this and not one of you even mention those report. AJ didn't have a great 1st mini camp but no report said he missed 11 straight passes. Those reports are still on the board, go back and look..Please people STOP looking to find the sky is falling and look to wait and see what we have. Right now no one knows and it's driving you guys crazy. Now I see why the gov't won't report a ufo if it exits. There would be wide spread panic.

LMAO! Wow AJ wasnt balls on accurate the first time he took live action witrh the team. Yep that is it, it is time to pack it in, the seasons over. Oh the humanity!, Ohhhh the humanity! Why? Oh Why? waaaaaaa,ahwaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

MDFINFAN said:
Now I see why the gov't won't report a ufo if it exits. There would be wide spread panic.

clear.gif

Section126 said:
Fat Hank just said that people that he was talking to said that they were cracking up watching AJ Feeley play in the mini camp, he said that at one point he had thrown 11 straight incomplete passes....IN PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is this crap?????????????

Okay, is this true? Was he that bad?

I can say this.....I did play some football in my lifetime....but not anymore....I can throw a football pretty well.....I can guarantee you this......I would not go 0-11 in a 7 on 7 drill in PRACTICE.....I'll complete a few.....

Hank also said that he missed The Backs twice on safety valves and that one of them he over threw for an interception.......

If you saw him, post your opinion of his performances.

This is not good.

No one was laughing in the stands, except at Jay! Which was uncalled for, but each day Feeley improved! I think Hank was pulling your legs

its may and we cant have a heart attack yet, besides what does goldberg know about football, he can run five yards

Ozzy said:
No one was laughing in the stands, except at Jay! Which was uncalled for, but each day Feeley improved! I think Hank was pulling your legs

This is what I was referring to. We've gotten lots of camp reports. Usually several per session. And Hank's secondhand account seems to fly in the face of what we've heard.

Chisel Monkey said:
Can you still call someone Fat and get away with it. That's not P.C. --Fall in Line. I'm saddened and feel like I have a potential Lawsuit-- you " Big Person Hater" :shakeno:
We call him Fat Hank because he's, well....fat, but mostly because he's an A-hole. Hope that clears it up. :)

I really dislike Hank. One of the worst radio announcers on WQAM. He talks alot of nonsense, and sometimes seems like he hates the Dolphins. He is definately moronic when it comes to Miami Football.

Back
Top Bottom