Fat Hank: "People were laughing at AJ Feeley." | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fat Hank: "People were laughing at AJ Feeley."

That rule only applies if you choose to make your 3rd qb inactive/emergency qb. you can keep him party of teh 45 man roster and the rule doesnt apply. The rule was put in place to allow an emergency qb to play if teh first 2 got hurt, the part about the 1 and 2 being out the rest of the game was put in to prevent a team from getting essentially a 46th man.

Hellion said:
I have a question,
How many balls were dropped?
How many balls were knocked down by the defender?
How many balls were tipped at the line?
How many balls were actually his fault?

Ok it's more like four questions.

Q. How many balls were dropped? A. None, they have to be close enough to get a hand on them before they can be dropped. :)
Q. How many balls were knocked down? A. None, they were either int. or he over threw the DB too. :lol:
Q. How many balls were tipped at the line? None, the D-line knew that to knock them down would piss off the DBs getting ready to pick them. :tongue:
Q. How many balls were actually his fault?? Well uuuuhhhhhh......only the ones he threw I guess. lol

Now it's more like 4 questions with 4 answers. :D

Hey but have no fear, I am now and have always been 100% behind AJ.......I just hope I can get a shot off before he turns around and see me. :roflmao:

Ozzy said:
When did Hank go to Camp? Once in the last 10 years!

And that was probably when they had the WQAM sponsored air traffic control tower-looking thing out there behind the endzone. You can't expect Hank can't be out in that heat. The sweat might wash away his omnipotence. :lol:

MissMeth said:
And Hank is one of the TOP leaders in that department. He is the most negative person i have ever heard on the radio. This is why i choose not to listen to his stupidity.

But Hank gave us "Peyton Manning to Miami". That was good for about 2000 views in 1 hour's time. :lol: :woot:

Muck said:
But Hank gave us "Peyton Manning to Miami". That was good for about 2000 views in 1 hour's time. :lol: :woot:

to sum Hank up: he's a pompous ***, that's it. btw, no one gives a rats *** about your horses hank :goof:

Maybe A.J. was hung-over :drinker:, didn't get much sleep before practice :drool: or had explosive diarrhea :escape:. I could definetly see something odd affecting his play....maybe not those three things, but there are plenty of things that could screw him up.

CirclingWagons said:
to sum Hank up: he's a pompous ***, that's it. btw, no one gives a rats *** about your horses hank :goof:

he really is a pr*ck, isnt he? he blows his top like clockwork at the inkling that someone might not share his same ridiculous views or stupid interests. take a walk hank, the drive home will NOT miss you.

on this feeley thing: OUCH! maybe i wont be so quick to change my username just yet...although, couch for mvp or garcia for mvp are kinda catchy :cry: . way to go wannspiel, if this blows up in your faces, you guys had better get your resumes together...by midseason.

Section126 said:
Fat Hank just said that people that he was talking to said that they were cracking up watching AJ Feeley play in the mini camp, he said that at one point he had thrown 11 straight incomplete passes....IN PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is this crap?????????????

Okay, is this true? Was he that bad?

I can say this.....I did play some football in my lifetime....but not anymore....I can throw a football pretty well.....I can guarantee you this......I would not go 0-11 in a 7 on 7 drill in PRACTICE.....I'll complete a few.....

Hank also said that he missed The Backs twice on safety valves and that one of them he over threw for an interception.......

If you saw him, post your opinion of his performances.

This is not good.

Wait a minute .....

Let me check the calender .... :whew: I am glad top see it is still mid MAY !!!

Reading some of these threads a person might think that it is the week before the season starts !!! :yell:

:goof:

Marino1983

Section126 said:
Fat Hank just said that people that he was talking to said that they were cracking up watching AJ Feeley play in the mini camp, he said that at one point he had thrown 11 straight incomplete passes....IN PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is this crap?????????????
Okay, is this true? Was he that bad?
I can say this.....I did play some football in my lifetime....but not anymore....I can throw a football pretty well.....I can guarantee you this......I would not go 0-11 in a 7 on 7 drill in PRACTICE.....I'll complete a few.....
Hank also said that he missed The Backs twice on safety valves and that one of them he over threw for an interception.......
If you saw him, post your opinion of his performances.
This is not good.
Dude, I would pick you off every time-I'm a blanket in coverage :lol:

In that same show he made a couple of other comments suitable for a thread.

1)There were a couple of assistant coaches (I missed their names) who had advise RS not to draft Carey because he was too much of a project and would not be able to help for a couple of years.

2)That the Fins need to change GMs as a first step to get this franchise back on track.

Wow!

Fat Hank was right about something!

CrunchTime said:
In that same show he made a couple of other comments suitable for a thread.
1)There were a couple of assistant coaches (I missed their names) who had advise RS not to draft Carey because he was too much of a project and would not be able to help for a couple of years.
2)That the Fins need to change GMs as a first step to get this franchise back on track.

You are wise beyond your years...He did say that......

Back
Top Bottom