Fat Hank: "People were laughing at AJ Feeley." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fat Hank: "People were laughing at AJ Feeley."

Speilman has done a pretty good job IMO, we should keep him around. As for Collins, hes a very good QB but needs a great o-line and will probaby ask for more $$$ then we have available to spend.

Oh Please... are you guys serious?

They've had ONE MINI-Camp...

AJ has barely had a chance to look at the playbook... just finished shaking hands with the WR's for the first time, has absolutely NO timing down with them yet, and you guys are ready to write him off?

Get real... :rolleyes:

I have a question,
How many balls were dropped?
How many balls were knocked down by the defender?
How many balls were tipped at the line?
How many balls were actually his fault?

Ok it's more like four questions.

Hellion said:
I have a question,
How many balls were dropped?
How many balls were knocked down by the defender?
How many balls were tipped at the line?
How many balls were actually his fault?

Ok it's more like four questions.

Hank obviously isn't in any condition to talk about AJ Feeley. The guy just had a bad Mini-Camp session so let's just continue with our lives and hope the kid can succeed.

Pc??????

Can you still call someone Fat and get away with it. That's not P.C. --Fall in Line. I'm saddened and feel like I have a potential Lawsuit-- you " Big Person Hater" :shakeno:

juniorseau55 said:
Hank obviously isn't in any condition to talk about AJ Feeley. The guy just had a bad Mini-Camp session so let's just continue with our lives and hope the kid can succeed.

Are you suggesting that Hank isn't in any condition to talk about AJ because Hank can't do what AJ also didn't do? If so, I'm not sure you want to establish that as the standard of review.

Did I misinterpret what you were saying?

WharfRat said:
Oh Please... are you guys serious?

They've had ONE MINI-Camp...

AJ has barely had a chance to look at the playbook... just finished shaking hands with the WR's for the first time, has absolutely NO timing down with them yet, and you guys are ready to write him off?

Get real... :rolleyes:

Im with you as well

Section126 said:
Fat Hank just said that people that he was talking to said that they were cracking up watching AJ Feeley play in the mini camp, he said that at one point he had thrown 11 straight incomplete passes....IN PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is this crap?????????????

Okay, is this true? Was he that bad?

I can say this.....I did play some football in my lifetime....but not anymore....I can throw a football pretty well.....I can guarantee you this......I would not go 0-11 in a 7 on 7 drill in PRACTICE.....I'll complete a few.....

Hank also said that he missed The Backs twice on safety valves and that one of them he over threw for an interception.......

If you saw him, post your opinion of his performances.

This is not good.

It doesn't mean a thing except if true that some ppl around the Dolphins are immature and that AJ missed 11 straight passes during a mini-camp practice. If this continues, the part where he continues to miss passes during practice then and only then should we be worried.

All it means to me at this point is he is rusty, maybe nervous and he has some improvement to make.

Oliver...

footballer said:
ok, kerry collins por favor.

And if Kerry Collins comes in and misses as many passes would you then be as concerned about missing practice passes in a new offensive system? I know I wouldn't be.

However Kerry Collins is not a better QB than any of QB's on the roster right now. Check out his career stats. He's just more expensive and more beat up.

Oliver...

Section126, have you ever played pro ball? No you haven't. So for you to say you would never throw 11 incomplete passes is just dumb. You have played "little" ball in your life and you say you wouldn't throw 11 incompletions when facing the likes of Sam Madison, Pat Surtian, Zach Thomas etc. Especially when it is a new system? Get real :rolleyes:

Practice

The famous words of AI ---- Practice, your talking about practice. If The Answer can shrug it off, I think impatient Dolphin fans should be able to shrug off one mini camp of a player who has just come on board. Get real this is silly to be even talking about in May.

Chisel Monkey said:
Can you still call someone Fat and get away with it. That's not P.C. --Fall in Line. I'm saddened and feel like I have a potential Lawsuit-- you " Big Person Hater" :shakeno:

:m83:@political correctness

FinFan4Life814 said:
Speilman has done a pretty good job IMO, we should keep him around. As for Collins, hes a very good QB but needs a great o-line and will probaby ask for more $$$ then we have available to spend.

I always pull for Collins to do well as far as talent he is better than Fiedler but his lack of consistency ranks righ up there with Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom