Feely outperformed Jay TODAY!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feely outperformed Jay TODAY!!!!!

FinaticPatch

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks otherwise must have been starring at the grass and not the players. Completion percentage was much higher(15-20%) and the man hits WR's in stride. Jay completions(like always) make Chris David and Darrious contort there body into unhealthy positions to try and make cathes. (Which means no YAC yards). If Jay starts this season it should be made official that Dave and Jay come out of the closet and admit to dating one another.

Good to hear...was that morning or afternoon praqctice? What plays in your mind stand out? thanks...4D

Ok guy , I'll take this as your opinion. which I respect, but can we just wait till the end of training camp to make this call? A lot can happen in just afew weeks.

ill tell you what im impressed to hear that it looks like that were going to be a passing offence.so if feeley is looking good i say lets stand behind him rember fiedler was marinos savior and im not saying hes done horrible in anymeans hats off to fiedler.but i think its time for a new generation go feeley!!!!!!!!!

On any pocket pass with any time the ball was delievered where the reciever could run I think he had one completion where Thompson(pretty sure it was thompson) made a big adjustment to get a ball. Jay had at least 5-6. Morning practice btw. One area Jay looks more mofortable so far is rollouts. Feely doesnt look right doing them wierd footwork or something although the ball gets where it needs to be which is all I really care about. For a guy who just got his first playbook in a brand new system, I think he is way ahead of schedule. They didnt recieve offensive playbook till yesterday if im not mistaken.

Thanks finpatch, I hope he starts to feel more comfortable and continues to grow in the O..cause we need it in a bad way!

You cant take reports you here of constant 1 2 and 3 yards gains as bad. It is a run Scrimmage the defense knows its going to ba a run and some of the vets on D may already know some of the termiology our O uses and knows where th ball is going the running game question will be answered in preseason.

Thanks for the info. hopefully this team can rally around the offseason mess of the past 6 months.

I love your article thats great hearing that cuz im from PA and i dont hear much other than them damn steelers

FinaticPatch said:
Anyone who thinks otherwise must have been starring at the grass and not the players. Completion percentage was much higher(15-20%) and the man hits WR's in stride. Jay completions(like always) make Chris David and Darrious contort there body into unhealthy positions to try and make cathes. (Which means no YAC yards). If Jay starts this season it should be made official that Dave and Jay come out of the closet and admit to dating one another.

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION...SIKE!!!! :lol:

Just remember, Jay outperformed Feeley in QB schools and in most reports, yesterday.

This may be an anomoly, this may be when Feeley actually turns the corner and takes the lead.

We shall see. I know I'll reserve my strongest judgement for pre-season games.

Back
Top Bottom