Feely outperformed Jay TODAY!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feely outperformed Jay TODAY!!!!!

Keep it coming Feeley, we havent had a QB with great accuracy since Dan, maybe this is the beginning of something great !

Jay washed up???? How can he be washed up if he never was good?"

FemaleFinFan said:
Feeley is the better QB and will be the starter. Mark my words.
I agree completely FFF, I think Feeley will prove that as well. He is getting more and more accustomed to the offense and will start to show what he can do between now and the season opener.

uhhhhh, dont get all gaga over what someone says on the fly. theres a herald article stating jay is still better. Not that i care right now cus right now dont mean jack.....but dont go gaga over something that is so far from being proven its not funny. :rolleyes:

FemaleFinFan said:
Feeley is the better QB and will be the starter. Mark my words.
RIGHT ON! :fire:

Feeley > Fiedler.

He'll lead us to the promise land! :D

enigmatics said:
You know what takes away all credibility from your camp report? It oozes "I'm a hater." Be objective, the fact that you resorted to calling Jay and Dave closet ***** shows me that you're have zero knowledge of football and are just looking to write little bash posts to sound funny.

Shoot thats right your the one that is currently a reshirt freshman olineman. Wait no thats me. And to say haha a stupid football player, i scored 1300 in my SAT after being out of school for 4 years. So I play ball which means I know the game and I obviously have the brains to comprehend the game due to my scores. NEXT!!!!!

FinaticPatch said:
Shoot thats right your the one that is currently a reshirt freshman olineman. Wait no thats me. And to say haha a stupid football player, i scored 1300 in my SAT after being out of school for 4 years. So I play ball which means I know the game and I obviously have the brains to comprehend the game due to my scores. NEXT!!!!!

Oh yeah...........such a genious would have to resort to homophobic slurs. :roflmao:

How dare I challenge the so-called "Redshirt freshman O-lineman from college unknown who willed his way to a 1300 SAT" hahahahaha. Give me a break. Your camp report was a joke in the first place, you're the only one to have been reporting Feeley's completion % as much as 20% higher than Jay's. All the papers, Joe Schad, FinsFlurry.......tons of guys are reporting it as nearly equal....... With that whopping 1300 you surely must be aquainted the word "hater" because that's all your doing.

Amen.

FinaticPatch said:
Anyone who thinks otherwise must have been starring at the grass and not the players. Completion percentage was much higher(15-20%) and the man hits WR's in stride. Jay completions(like always) make Chris David and Darrious contort there body into unhealthy positions to try and make cathes. (Which means no YAC yards). If Jay starts this season it should be made official that Dave and Jay come out of the closet and admit to dating one another.
Amen!!!:confused:

lets take it with a grain of salt if feeley can come out and do it day after day that will be something to talk about, thanks to all for the camp reports!!

AJ is gonna start..like it or not...

to all those out there that has this belief that Jay is gonna start is kidding themselves....why in the world would Miami go out there and spend millions of dollars for a QB to just have him as a backup??

Let me remind you all that Feeley may not have the experience that of Fiedler, but the biggest point is....Feeley has the accuracy that Fiedler lacks. Fiedler not having the arm strength or the accuracy is the main reason why Ricky Williams ran the ball nearly 400 times...

I bet all of those out there who is complaining about Feeley are the same ones who was complaining about Fiedler and wanting a new QB...yet now, Feeley is a threat and now you guys are backing Fiedler up. C'mon, you guys sound pathetic. Be a realist and wake up to see that Feeley is gonna be the guy who is going to start the season.

Oh by the way, this post is for everyone bickering back and forth about the same crap....

Back
Top Bottom