Feely outperformed Jay TODAY!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feely outperformed Jay TODAY!!!!!

Well if I had 4 years under my belt and the new guy has had a playbook for only one day Id hope I would have been out passing Feely.

How come your report is so different from the morning camp report.
finsfl doesn't seem impressed with AJ at all.

FinaticPatch said:
Anyone who thinks otherwise must have been starring at the grass and not the players. Completion percentage was much higher(15-20%) and the man hits WR's in stride. Jay completions(like always) make Chris David and Darrious contort there body into unhealthy positions to try and make cathes. (Which means no YAC yards). If Jay starts this season it should be made official that Dave and Jay come out of the closet and admit to dating one another.
I agree too, i was there for the morning practice and Feeley out performed Jay. I just hope it's for good and not a one day wonder. But he definitley has a better arm and quicker release.

I just don't understand why the opinions are so different

fin13 said:
How come your report is so different from the morning camp report.
finsfl doesn't seem impressed with AJ at all.

I choose not to wear Jay sunglasses. I want the best player to be on the field
and in many other post I believe he thinks Fiedler weather we brought in Bruneel Garcia anyone would have been the best. That his boy. I myself am I dolphin fan and want the QB that gives us the best chance to succeed.

Hey finaticpatch I feel as you do, the last time finsflu reported a good AJ performance people were saying AJ wasn't there.
Thanks for your comments, no doubt we need a beeter QB than we've had the last four years and I like Jay I just don't thing he is cosistent enough.

FinaticPatch said:
Anyone who thinks otherwise must have been starring at the grass and not the players. Completion percentage was much higher(15-20%) and the man hits WR's in stride. Jay completions(like always) make Chris David and Darrious contort there body into unhealthy positions to try and make cathes. (Which means no YAC yards). If Jay starts this season it should be made official that Dave and Jay come out of the closet and admit to dating one another.

He was better, but not that much better, come on man you're grasping at straws here. The only time Jay looked bad was the beginning when the o-line caved in under the pressure. I'll admit that AJ was a bit more consistent today, but he didn't get as many reps as Jay. Did you see that great throw to Thompson followed by the one to Simmons? Sure he had a few wobblers, but overall I didn't think he was as bad as you're making it out to seem.

When AJ does that much better than Jay trust me I'll be the first to report it.

FinaticPatch said:
I choose not to wear Jay sunglasses. I want the best player to be on the field
and in many other post I believe he thinks Fiedler weather we brought in Bruneel Garcia anyone would have been the best. That his boy. I myself am I dolphin fan and want the QB that gives us the best chance to succeed.

Ahhhhahhhaahha Fiedler's my boy? Are you freaking kidding me? Go read some of my past posts then come back and talk. I'm the farthest thing from a Jay lover, trust me.

fin13 said:
Hey finaticpatch I feel as you do, the last time finsflu reported a good AJ performance people were saying AJ wasn't there.
Thanks for your comments, no doubt we need a beeter QB than we've had the last four years and I like Jay I just don't thing he is cosistent enough.

I really don't care what you think, you're just another "Jay Suuucksss cause he's had 4 years aahahah" kind of poster. I, unlike you, want the best person for this team and if that is Fiedler so be it. I'm just as sick of him as you but if he wins the job then who are you to say he doesn't deserve it? I'm not gonna sit here and say AJ was that much better, no one who went to camp and actually watched the whole thing could say he did that much better, it's just not true. When he performs, he'll get his credit, especially from me.

Finsflurry said:
Ahhhhaaaaa Fiedler's my boy? Are you freaking kidding me? Go read some of my past posts then come back and talk. I'm the farthest thing from a Jay lover, trust me.

I really don't care what you think, you're just another unintelligent "Jay Suuucksss cause he's had 4 years aahahah" kind of poster. I, unlike you, want the best person for this team and if that is Fiedler so be it. I'm just as sick of him as you but if he wins the job then who are you to say he doesn't deserve it? I'm not gonna sit here and say AJ was that much better, no one who went to camp and actually watched the whole thing could say he did that much better, it's just not true. When he performs, he'll get his credit, especially from me.

C'mon fins give me something. First we lose Ricky and now Jay is gonna keep his job. Great. Just great. :(

I just hope that Feeley is better than Fiedler. I don't hate Fiedler. The guy is a though player that helped us win some games. The problem is that he has limited abilities. We all know that he is not all that good at throwing the deep balls. With receivers like Chambers and Boston we should be able to throw the ball downfield with ease, which will in turn stretch the field and give our running game some room. That's where Feeley comes in. I'm not asking him to come out and throw for 4000 yards and 30 TDs and be the next Kurt Warner, no, I just want someone a little more accurate who has a stronger arm that can hit the deep pass with some consistency. This is the only way we can achieve that "balance" that Wanny is always talking about.

pigskinguy said:
C'mon fins give me something. First we lose Ricky and now Jay is gonna keep his job. Great. Just great. :(
Jay will not be the starter, you don't have to worry about that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom