Feely outperformed Jay TODAY!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feely outperformed Jay TODAY!!!!!

Sorry, I usually can see very easily when someone is being sarcastic, that one was really really well disguised.

pigskinguy said:
C'mon fins give me something. First we lose Ricky and now Jay is gonna keep his job. Great. Just great. :(

Sorry man, I knew you in particular would be crushed by any postive Jay talk. :lol:

But I have to report what I see without any biases, so I'll keep doing that. But I'm still sticking to my prediction that AJ will start come opening day. Jay always does this and makes you think he can finally overcome his deficiencies, but I'm holding my breath on that one.

Finsflurry I didn't mean to insult you I was just trying to get a sense of how AJ was progresisng.
I don't hate hate Jay on the contrary I've supported him because he is our QB.
I just don't believe he can get us there and was hoping Rick had made a good desicion picking up AJ.
So I now should assume that you will settle for the best tasting sh#t.
I also want to thank you for your reports they are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your comments...Maybe this is our breakout year for the pass... When AJ becomes more comfortable we will have a real threat element for our opponents...

Finsflurry said:
Sorry man, I knew you in particular would be crushed by any postive Jay talk. :lol:

But I have to report what I see without any biases, so I'll keep doing that. But I'm still sticking to my prediction that AJ will start come opening day. Jay always does this and makes you think he can finally overcome his deficiencies, but I'm holding my breath on that one.

I am so glad that there are people who go to the camps and will report how much better AJ does than Jay. This way, when Wanny starts Jay Fiedler at QB week one, we can all look back and know without ANY DOUBT whatsoever that Wanny lacks the stones to play the best guy.

fin13 said:
Finsflurry I didn't mean to insult you I was just trying to get a sense of how AJ was progresisng.
I don't hate hate Jay on the contrary I've supported him because he is our QB.
I just don't believe he can get us there and was hoping Rick had made a good desicion picking up AJ.
So I now should assume that you will settle for the best tasting sh#t.
I also want to thank you for your reports they are greatly appreciated.

If sh#t is what I have to settle for, then you damn well right I'm gonna pick the best tasting sh#t.

Finsflurry said:

I still appreciate your TC reports.....even when you say nice stuff about Jay :lol:

FinaticPatch said:
Anyone who thinks otherwise must have been starring at the grass and not the players. Completion percentage was much higher(15-20%) and the man hits WR's in stride. Jay completions(like always) make Chris David and Darrious contort there body into unhealthy positions to try and make cathes. (Which means no YAC yards). If Jay starts this season it should be made official that Dave and Jay come out of the closet and admit to dating one another.

You know what takes away all credibility from your camp report? It oozes "I'm a hater." Be objective, the fact that you resorted to calling Jay and Dave closet ***** shows me that you're have zero knowledge of football and are just looking to write little bash posts to sound funny.

enigmatics said:
You know what takes away all credibility from your camp report? It oozes "I'm a hater." Be objective, the fact that you resorted to calling Jay and Dave closet ***** shows me that you're have zero knowledge of football and are just looking to write little bash posts to sound funny.

This is oddly similar to the response I got from you when I posted my first camp report :lol: But I deserved it.

I agree with you in general though, Jay wasn't that much worse than AJ today. The way the post is written is enough for me not to take it seriously, way too biased.

enigmatics said:
no kidding........one day and all of a sudden hes the man! :roflmao: cmon people, just wait till at least ascrimmage agianst a different team allright? kids!... :goof:

finfan54 said:
no kidding........one day and all of a sudden hes the man! :roflmao: cmon people, just wait till at least ascrimmage agianst a different team allright? kids!... :goof:
This is what we know. Jay cant get it done when it counts. He manages the games average to good. However when your down by 2 scores( which is inevitable ) you need a Qb that can stretch the field and make plays. Jay certainly isnt that guy. As long as he starts our options will remain limited. AJ has better skills. Is he ready to step in and start ? I dont know. What we do know is Jay at this point is going to look better because he has four years in the system. The fact that appears a dead heat for the Qb position bodes well for AJ. Jay is playing as good as he ever will. Aj has more upside. I dont know about you. I'm up for upside. I would love Jay to be our back up because he can come in and win games.

All we need is a qb that can hit the deep pass with some consistency. This way we can stretch the field and run the ball regardless of whom the RB is. If Feeley is simply better than Fiedler, not a probowl qb, just better, and our line comes together and plays well, I truly believe Travis Minor could rush for over 1000 yards. For all of this to come together with more ease, we need a qb who can be accurate and hit Chambers and Boston deep. With receivers like Chambers and Boston and a TE like McMichael, whomever wins the qb job will at least have weapons to go to. Lets just hope that the qb can get the ball to them.

Finsflurry said:
This is oddly similar to the response I got from you when I posted my first camp report :lol: But I deserved it.

I agree with you in general though, Jay wasn't that much worse than AJ today. The way the post is written is enough for me not to take it seriously, way too biased.

Just the way he wrote it was so irritating. It's like all the sudden Jay's washed up and Feeley's the annointed starter - oh and by the way somehow gay relations plays a part of our team. It's just childish. I want actual substance to camp reports since I am not able to view'em being out here in AZ. Keep doing what your'e doing, but that guy needs to reasess his angle.

Back
Top Bottom