Fiedler Haters | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Haters

Ross, Jay is not the worst Quarterback in the world, agreed. On the play-action question the threat of the mid range to long pass has to exist or the play-action is not respected by the defense. Look at us last year, teams were loading up in the box because they dared Jay to beat them. When it counted, he didn't, therefore no playoffs for us which really sucked. We're too good to be out of the playoffs. Maybe, with a more physical o-line getting actual movement and opening if not holes at least creases we'll have more success on offense. David Boston can only help and I heard on the Joe Rose show that Boston had lost all the weight asked of him and was in the 220s!! That can only be good news. This opens up McMike and Chambers in a way they've never seen before. With better o-line play and better recievers play-action becomes a great weapon with Rickey pounding away at opposing defenses. This is how I hope it plays out. Coach Trestman will make our Quarterbacks better, mechanics wise, he'll help with footwork and delivery and he's very good at teaching the cerebral aspects of Quarterbacking. It's way early and I still think he will do his job and have Feeley ready to go on opening day. If not, then we'll see Fiedler with the best complement of weapons and the best position coaching he's ever had. We'll see how it shakes out soon enough. Our offense just might be fun to watch again.

FiN.in.RI said:
I actually think that the line would have looked a lot better with any of those QBs playing. Actually I Know it would have.

You, sir, are correct.

Back
Top Bottom