Fiedler Sucks "We win in SPITE of him, not BECAUSE of him, there's a HUGE difference" | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Sucks "We win in SPITE of him, not BECAUSE of him, there's a HUGE difference"

DolFinatic718 said:
All you proved that you understood nothing.
you were better off just falling asleep.

There really hasn't been anything of substance to understand in any of your ramblings since you've "blessed" us with your presence on this board.

All I need to understand is that you cite that Jay Fiedler should have had the game ball in an 18-15 Defensive game. Here's the "game ball" performance once again you so proudly present to us.....

16-34 217 yds. 47.1 comp. % 0 TD 2 INT 43.4 QB rating

Yeah, his QB sneak for 2 yards set up almost entirely by Lamar Smith's rushing and his desperate scramble for yet another 2yd. TD well overshadows that ugly performance.
Oh and of course lets not forget Jay did in fact have a TD throw that game..... to the Raiders.

Yep that's a game ball performance..... heck I'm sure the HOF is going to use that game in his display. :roflmao:

This is your A material to show us how great Jay is and you have the nerve to tell the other guy his IQ is low.

:roflmao: Mind boggling.... entertaining but mind boggling.

There really hasn't been anything of substance to understand in any of your ramblings since you've "blessed" us with your presence on this board.
Spoken like a true hater. Funny I have never seen anything you have posted in your 1,000+ posts of any importance or interest.

All I need to understand is that you cite that Jay Fiedler should have had the game ball in an 18-15 Defensive game.
Again you were better off just going to bed. I said...
Why am I even arguing this, we won the game on two touchdowns by Jay Fiedler. Case closed
Jay won the game for us not only with the game deciding Td but also with...
the Dolphins took over at their own 20 with 1:41 remaining and no timeouts ... Fiedler led the Dolphins on an 80-yard scoring march which resulted in his two-yard TD run with five seconds to play ... On the game-winning drive, Fiedler completed five of seven passes for 70 yards, including a nine-yard completion to Dedric Ward on fourth-and-three from the Raiders’ 18 ...

Ok I didnt say he deserved the offensive game ball, I said the game ball for many reasons that stats will not show.

Yeah, his QB sneak for 2 yards set up almost entirely by Lamar Smith's rushing and his desperate scramble for yet another 2yd. TD well overshadows that ugly performance.
Again spoken like a true hater. Its all about giving credit where credit is due. Neither rushing Td by Jay was set up by Lamar. The one in the first half was a designed play for Jay, the second game deciding one Jay made happen. Dont try to down play anything Jay did by giving the credit to some one else.

Yep that's a game ball performance.....
Yea it is, but it would take someone who is not a hater like yourself to watch the game and judge it that way. Not by the numerical standards of the NFL. Numerically Jay had a ugly game, but in terms of what that win did for the spirits of the franchise, dolphins fans all over, his play was big.

Once again I will not argue this game anymore, its a dead issue to me. If you disagree with me on this point fine, send me a private message worth reading and I will deal with it there. This is not my A material, but when someone says we lose because of Jay and we win in spite, then thats reason for me to say hey, give this guy some credit. And even when I show some of you games where he did deserve credit it is still a hard pill for you to swallow.

NCFINFAN38 said:
Because Feeley is no where near as good as Lucas or Brian Griese.

LUCAS?! Feeley is 100 times the QB Lucas is....even if he'd never thrown a pass. :shakeno: :lol:

DolFinatic718 said:
This is not my A material, but when someone says we lose because of Jay and we win in spite, then thats reason for me to say hey, give this guy some credit. And even when I show some of you games where he did deserve credit it is still a hard pill for you to swallow.

It's not even worth it DolFinatic. Believe me I've tried. Fiedler is most of these so-called "Dolfans" scape goat. In their minds, we suck because of Fiedler. But then when Griese or Lucas come in, and royaly stink up the place, fans are begging for Fiedler to come back. Same thing will happen once Feeley flops, bank on it.

This TrekBiz guy, I don't even know what his deal is. I mean, it's cool that you want a new QB and all. But your overwhelming hatred for Fiedler is scary.
I mean... are you sure you're a dolphins fan? Because this guy has given it everything he has everytime he's stepped on the feild. He lead us to a victory with a broken thumb for christ sake.

Again, I can understand you wanting a new starting qb. However, I cannot, and will not understand your hatred for Jay Fiedler. Anybody in a fins uniform has my support, and that should be the case for all "true" dolfans. :fire:

If you want to hate on someone for Jay Fiedler still being a Dolphin, Be upset with the FO, not Fiedler himself.

Trekbiz said:

All I need to understand is that you cite that Jay Fiedler should have had the game ball in an 18-15 Defensive game. Here's the "game ball" performance once again you so proudly present to us.....

Oh and of course lets not forget Jay did in fact have a TD throw that game..... to the Raiders.

Yep that's a game ball performance..... heck I'm sure the HOF is going to use that game in his display. :roflmao:

This is your A material to show us how great Jay is and you have the nerve to tell the other guy his IQ is low.

:roflmao: Mind boggling.... entertaining but mind boggling.
:booyeah: :groovy: ...........Nuff said!

Finsflurry said:
Really how dumb does that sound

Dude are you slow or something? Do you not understand that if Jay had not made that play, everyone would say how bad of a game he had and that he cost us the game...take off your Fiedler blinders for just one second. Jay Fiedler was the reason the Raiders were still even in the game, if he doesn't turn the ball over then there is no need for that drive. Jay Fiedler made the winning play, he did not win the game. Is that simple enough?
I look at it this way, his play at the end made up for his touchdown gift earlier to the Raiders, so throw those two out for the moment, the rest of his game was awful...........defensive win.....plain and simple!

BlueFin said:
I look at it this way, his play at the end made up for his touchdown gift earlier to the Raiders, so throw those two out for the moment, the rest of his game was awful...........defensive win.....plain and simple!

YEA YOUR RIGHT.

WITH A BUCK 41 LEFT ON THE CLOCK AND NO TIME OUTS AND ON OUR OWN 20 IT WAS THE DEFENSE THAT WON THE GAME FOR US WHEN WE WERE BEHIND.

STUPID ME HOW COME I DIDNT' SEE IT THAT WAY ALL ALONG :confused:

So by all of your logic, Jay never lost us any games eaither since lineman have to block, receivers have to catch and defenders defend. Coin flips both ways. Jay may have helped us lose, but the team wins and teh teams lose. The point about Jay winning teh game isnt he did it by himself, noone ever has, the point was Jay lead us back from adversity he helped create, but he did it, showed poise and came back. YOu people who hate Jay so madly will be quick to the trigger in saying Jay had nothing to do with wins, yet blame him solely for the losses. Sorry reality doesnt work that way, no matter whether you want it to or not. Keep your stats did we win or lose? That stat is the only one that matters. Would you rather our qb throw 300 yds and 4 tds and lose or 150 yds 1 td 2 ints and we win? What if that game was teh super bowl and we won by three? Do you really care about stats at this point? Now I know having those stats consistently we wont win alot of big games. Point being Jay has contributed in many big games.

Example of blaming Jay for a loss when you argument for the raider game can be used on the flip side. The 2001 Blt playoff game, you guys blame Jay for that yet forget and try to steer teh argument away from the fact the defense gave up 200+ yds rushing to a 40 yr old broken knee Terry Allen and gave up several big plays in teh passs game. Smith was non existant and CC and Oronde did not play, but I can see how that doesnt factor in at all, after all it doesnt fit your argument.

Sorry but coin flips both ways. Fact is it is Jay limitations that forces us to change, like I said before I am on the AJ bandwagon, but Jay did some good things and bad things, so has the defense and receivers and rbs since he became the starter.

DolFinatic718 said:
YEA YOUR RIGHT.

WITH A BUCK 41 LEFT ON THE CLOCK AND NO TIME OUTS AND ON OUR OWN 20 IT WAS THE DEFENSE THAT WON THE GAME FOR US WHEN WE WERE BEHIND.

Would you pull your head out of your *** and look at MORE THAN THE LAST TWO MINUTES?!!!!

For ****s sake! I mean should I bash my head on a damn brick wall? Would that help you at all? LISTEN TO WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING!

OUT OF 4 QUARTERS HE GAVE US TWO MINUTES OF GOOD PLAY! THAT IS WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING!

Your obviously NOT seeing it. There are FOUR QUARTERS IN A GAME! NOT TWO MINUTES! In those FOUR quarters he played PISS POOR FOOTBALL. He was BELOW AVERAGE. TWO MINUTES OF GOOD PLAY DOES NOT MAKE UP FOR FOUR QUARTERS OF PISS POOR PLAY. The DEFENSE PLAYED LIGHTS OUT FOR FOUR QUARTERS. JAY PLAYED FOR TWO MINUTES. Yet you STILL want to give him the win!

DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU PEOPLE DEFENDING JAY? TWO MINUTES compared to FOUR QUARTERS DOES NOT A QB WIN MAKE!

rickeyrunsover said:
So by all of your logic, Jay never lost us any games eaither since lineman have to block, receivers have to catch and defenders defend. Coin flips both ways. Jay may have helped us lose, but the team wins and teh teams lose. The point about Jay winning teh game isnt he did it by himself, noone ever has, the point was Jay lead us back from adversity he helped create, but he did it, showed poise and came back. YOu people who hate Jay so madly will be quick to the trigger in saying Jay had nothing to do with wins, yet blame him solely for the losses. Sorry reality doesnt work that way, no matter whether you want it to or not. Keep your stats did we win or lose? That stat is the only one that matters. Would you rather our qb throw 300 yds and 4 tds and lose or 150 yds 1 td 2 ints and we win? What if that game was teh super bowl and we won by three? Do you really care about stats at this point? Now I know having those stats consistently we wont win alot of big games. Point being Jay has contributed in many big games.

Example of blaming Jay for a loss when you argument for the raider game can be used on the flip side. The 2001 Blt playoff game, you guys blame Jay for that yet forget and try to steer teh argument away from the fact the defense gave up 200+ yds rushing to a 40 yr old broken knee Terry Allen and gave up several big plays in teh passs game. Smith was non existant and CC and Oronde did not play, but I can see how that doesnt factor in at all, after all it doesnt fit your argument.

Sorry but coin flips both ways. Fact is it is Jay limitations that forces us to change, like I said before I am on the AJ bandwagon, but Jay did some good things and bad things, so has the defense and receivers and rbs since he became the starter.

Dude, WHO here is saying he had NOTHING to do with the win in the Raiders game? I haven't read ANYONE that said that. In fact I think everyone here will concede that if jay played CONSISTENTLY like he did in the Dallas game, or the final two minutes of the Raiders game we would have NO problem with him as our QB.

But the FACT is, he does NOT play consistenly well. He has flashes of talent, but after FOUR YEARS he HAS to produce more than FLASHES of talent. We're not "hating on Jay". We're saying after FOUR years he's STILL extremely inconsistent and is not the answer.

He played great in those last two minutes. Unfortunately he played ****ty for the first 99% of that game. Then he CONTINUED to play ****ty for the next SEVEN games. The immediate game following that Raiders game he had FOUR turnovers, and a single TD. In fact, there is not ANY games where he had more TD's than turnovers. His worst game looked a LOT like Lucas and Griese in which he had THREE interceptions, and TWO fumbles. He tries to repeat that against San Fran with 3 INT and 1 Fumble.

But I guess that doesn't count.

Or the fact that his LAST FIVE GAMES as a dolphin after FOUR YEARS of starting were comprable to the infamous flop Brian Griese's FIRST five games as a dolphin.

The coin flips both ways buddy. Griese's a total flop with one more turn over, and the same record, but Jay is a legitimate starting QB and good enough for the dolphins?...get real.

any one who uses a Fielder for MVp alias is absolutly cluless and ignorant

DolFinatic718 said:
YEA YOUR RIGHT.

Sorry. but the defense threw that int to Bruschi too.

Back
Top Bottom